Advt. No : GA/PS/9014/2018
Kandla Port Trust
Deendayal Port Trust (formerly Kandla Port Trust) invites applications for recruitment in Class III posts by direct recruitment.
Prospective candidates will have to apply ONLINE after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of examination, eligibility criteria,
online registration process, payment of prescribed application fee, pattern of examination, issuance of admit card/call letters, etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed process.
Kandla Port Trust Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Clerk
No. of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.16300-38200/-
2.Post Name: Junior Engineer (Civil)
No. of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.21000-53500/-
- For Junior Clerk: Graduates having sufficient knowledge in computers in office automation software like MS WORD, MS EXCEL, etc. with 6 months certificate course in the Computers.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil): Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Merely applying for the post and being shortlisted in the online examination and/ or in the subsequent interview and/ or any stage of recruitment process does not imply that a candidate will necessarily be offered employment in the Port. No request for considering the candidature under any category / post other than the one in which applied will be entertained.
- The possibility for occurrences of some problem in administration of the examination cannot be ruled out completely which may impact test delivery and/or result from being generated. In that event, every effort will be made to rectify the problem, which may include shifting the candidates to the other centres or conducting another examination, if considered necessary. Decision of the Deendayal Port Trust in this regard shall be final. Candidates not willing to accept such change shall lose their candidature for this exam.
- Decision of the Deendayal Port Trust in all matters relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal enquiries shall be entertained in this behalf.
- If the examination is held in more than one session, the scores across various sessions will be equated to adjust for slight differences in difficulty level of different test batteries used across sessions. More than one session are required if the nodes capacity is less or some technical disruption takes place at any centre or for any candidate.
- Instances of providing incorrect information and/or process violation by a candidate detected at any stage of the selection process will lead to disqualification of the candidate from the selection process and he/she will not be allowed to appear in Deendayal Port Trust recruitment process in the future. If such instances go undetected during the current selection process but are detected subsequently, such disqualification will take place with retrospective affect.
- While applying on-line for the post, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other criteria mentioned above as on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material
facts, his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
How to Apply Kandla Port Trust Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.kandlaport.gov.in from 12.03.2018 to 31.03.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 12.03.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 31.03.2018
Last date for Submission of printing Online Application: 15.04.2018
Last date for Submission of Online Fee: 12.03.2018 to 31.03.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form