Advt. No. CC/05/2017
Power Grid Corporation of India Ltd.
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in
the World and a Navratna Enterprise of Govt. of India is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete inter-State transmission system. POWERGRID operates around 1,42,989 circuit kms of transmission lines along with 226 Sub-stations (as on 30.09.2017) and wheels about 50% of total power generated in the country through its transmission network. POWERGRID, with its strong in-house expertise in various facets of Transmission, Sub-Transmission, Distribution and Telecom sectors also offers consultancy services at National and International level. POWERGRID has been making profit since inception, having Gross turnover of Rs.26,581 Crore and Profit After Tax of Rs.7520 Crore (FY: 2016 – 17).
POWERGRID invites application from experienced candidates to fill the following vacancies:
PGCIL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Deputy Manager (Electrical)
No. of Vacancy: 15 Posts
Grade Pay: Rs.32900-58000/-
2.Post Name: Senior Engineer (Electrical)
No. of Vacancy: 25 Posts
Grade Pay: Rs.29100-54500/-
3.Post Name: Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
No. of Vacancy: 48 Posts
Grade Pay: Rs.20600-46500/-
- Only Indian Nationals of age 18 years or above are eligible to apply for POWERGRID.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that she / he fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Essential qualification should be recognized in India and from a recognized Institution or University.
- In case of qualification acquired from foreign Institute/ University, the same may be treated at par with qualification offered by Indian Institutes/ Universities provided the candidates are able to produce equivalency certificate for such qualification from Competent Authority.
- Candidates with essential qualification acquired through Distance Learning mode need not apply.
- Electrical Discipline shall include: Electrical/ Electrical (Power)/ Electrical & Electronics/ Power Systems Engineering/ Power Engineering (Electrical). POWERGRID’s decision regarding equivalence of discipline shall be final and binding.
- Applications in which the essential qualification or eligibility w.r.t. specification cannot be fully ascertained will be liable for rejection. Hence candidates are advised to properly fill the application and provide necessary documents. Subsequent claim for eligibility will not be entertained.
- Application Fee is non-refundable even if the candidature is rejected for any reason.
- Candidates claiming reservation under OBC (NCL) should belong to OBC – Non creamy layer as on last date of online submission of application to POWERGRID.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA/DGPA or Letter Grade in a degree / diploma is awarded, its equivalent percentage of marks must be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by University/ Institute.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Interested eligible candidates should apply ONLINE only. Any other mode of submission of application would not be accepted.
- Online Application window for all the Posts shall be open from 22.11.2017 to 21.12.2017. Candidates have to register themselves online at CAREER> JOB OPPORTUNITIES>OPENINGS section of POWERGRID website www.powergridindia.com.
- Candidates will have to upload their latest colour passport size photograph (.jpg file size not exceeding 50 kb) and scanned copy of signature (jpg file size not exceeding 30 kb).
- Candidates will have to correctly declare their Name and Date of Birth as mentioned in their Birth certificate or matric certificate. Candidates will have to declare their category correctly and must submit relevant certificate in prescribed format along with application and also at the time of interview. Candidates must correctly enter the qualification details including date of acquiring qualification as mentioned in their certificates.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 22.11.2017
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 21.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form