Advt. No.: 01/2017-Punjab
Food Corporation of India
The Food Corporation of India (FCI), under the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution is
Established under the Food Corporations Act, 1964 (Act No.37 of 1964) is one of the largest Public Sector
Undertakings, dealing with food grain supply-chain management, invites online application for the Post of
WATCHMAN for manning posts in its Depots and Offices spread all over the PUNJAB STATE. Only ONLINE
APPLICATIONS are invited from eligible candidates who fulfill the prescribed qualifications, age etc. for the posts
FCI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Watchmen
No. of Vacancy: 860 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.8100-18070/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 8th Standard.
- Candidates should indicate at the designated place in the Application Form whether they belong to one of the Minority Communities notified by Government namely, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jain or Zoroastrians(Parsis).
- The posts carry IDA pattern pay scales and usual allowances such as HRA, Leave Travel facilities etc. These scales carry DA on percentage basis. Gross emoluments would vary depending upon place of posting.
- The seniority of the Officials, appointed in the services of FCI within the Punjab Region will be determined by the order of merit in which they are finally selected for appointment. They will be posted in Punjab State within the jurisdiction of the FCI Punjab Region against which they are selected. The overall seniority of the officials will be maintained at FCI, Regional Office, Punjab.
- Employees of the Central / State Govt. / Public Sector Undertakings and departmental candidates should also apply Online. Their candidature is subject to fulfillment of the essential eligibility criteria and ensure that they are in possession of ‘No Objection Certificate’ from their respective employer on or before 20.09.2017 which shall be required to be sent along with other essential enclosures in case of their short listing on the basis of the Written Test/Physical Endurance Test at the designated Address which shall be informed / notified through the designated website www.fcipunjabapply.com.
- Invariably, ‘NOC’ shall also be uploaded along with online application on or before 20.09.2017. “No Objection Certificate’ issued after 20.09.2017 or at the time of appearing in Document Verification / Physical Endurance Test, shall not be considered as an eligibility document and shall be summarily rejected.”
- Candidates are not permitted to use mobiles, calculators and any other electronic gadgets. They should not, therefore, bring the same inside the examination premises/venue.
- Examination will consist of Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions only. OMR Answer Sheets will be provided for Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions paper. OMR Answer Sheet to be filled in with Blue/ Black Ball Point Pen only as per instructions given in OMR Answer Sheet. Candidates are required to mark their Name, Date of Birth, Roll Number, Registered Application Number, and Question Booklet Number etc. correctly on the OMR Answer sheets by darkening the appropriate ovals / boxes. Candidates are also required to sign their names in running hand on the Answer Sheets. Answer Sheets not bearing the Candidate’s Name, Roll Number, Signature etc. in the space meant for the purpose will not be evaluated and awarded Zero mark. If any candidate belonging to reserved category does not write their category properly in the OMR Answer Sheet, they will be treated as belonging to UR category. OMR Answer Sheets are read by machine and, therefore, failure to comply with any of the instructions will result in award of Zero marks. Candidates in their own interest should strictly follow the Instructions given on the Question Booklet/ OMR Answer sheet. No representation regarding non-compliance of instructions will be entertained.
- Any discrepancies found in question paper should be brought to the notice of FCI, RO, Punjab, Bays No. 34-38, Sector 31-A, Chandigarh immediately through E-mail email@example.com within three days from the day/date of examination i.e. Sunday. Representation submitted thereafter will not be entertained. Any other mode of submission of representation shall also not be entertained.
- In view of the large number of applications expected, scrutiny of the eligibility, category, reservation etc. will not be undertaken at the time of issuing call letters for Written Test. All the details and documents will be scanned only for those candidates who qualify in written test in the ratio of 1:3 and will be eligible for PET.
How to Apply FCI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through FCI website www.fciwbjobs.com from 21.08.2017 to 20.09.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 21.08.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 20.09.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form