Last Date: 20th August, 2017
Air India Limited
A320 Avionics Complex IGI AIRPORT
Terminal-II (Near New Custom House)
Air India Engineering Services Limited invites Application for the post of 85 Assistant Supervisor. Apply before 20 August 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Air India Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Supervisor
No. of Vacancy: 85 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15180/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Graduate from Govt. recognized university in any discipline and Diploma/certificate course (Minimum 01 year duration) from recognized institute.
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on the fixed term engagement basis, subject to their medical fitness prescribed for the post. The selected candidates may be posted in any station/Region of the company if required in future.
- Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Employment Medical examination(s). Any additional tests, if required, the additional cost thereof will also have to be borne by the candidate.
- Reservation and concessions/relaxations to SC/ST/OBC/Ex-servicemen candidate would be extended as per Government Directives in the matter.
- SC/ST candidates fulfilling the requirements and residing beyond 80 kms. From the Test Centre and if not employed in any Government/SemiGovernment/Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies will be reimbursed second class to and fro rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, while appearing for final selection on production of proof of travel to the effect.
- Applications which are unsigned/incomplete/mutilated/received after last date of receipt of application will be rejected. Applications sent by email will not be considered.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria as on 1 st July 2017 and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. Candidates failing to bring the relevant original and photocopy of testimonials will be disqualified. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the candidate in the application or testimonials supplied are found incorrect/false or not meeting the eligibility requirements prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated without giving any notice or reasons thereof.
How to Air India Apply: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with requisite documents send to Personnel Department Air India Engineering Services Limited Northern Region A320 Avionics Complex IGI AIRPORT, Terminal-II (Near New Custom House) New Delhi-110037 on or before 20.08.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.08.2017
click above to download
the employment notification