Advt. No.: NR-I/01/2017
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited
Regd. Office: B-9, Qutab Institutional Area
Katwaria Sarai, New Delhi–110016
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India and a “Navratna” Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, co-ordination, supervision and control over complete Inter-State transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids.
POWERGRID about 140,723 ckm of transmission lines at 800/765kV, 400kV, 220kV & 132kV EHVAC & +500kV HVDC levels and 222 Sub-stations and the transformation capacity of about 293,673 MVA as on 30th June 2017. This gigantic transmission network, spread over length and breadth of the country, is consistently maintained at an availability of over 99%. POWERGRID also operates around 41,988 km of telecom network. POWERGRID has been making profit since inception, having net profit of Rs.7,520 crore over a turnover of Rs. 26,581 crore for FY 2016-17.
Power System Operation Corporation (POSOCO) is a Government of India enterprise(separate from POWERGRID) under the Ministry of Power entrusted with the responsibility of independent system operator of India for integrated operation of regional and national power system through National Load Despatch Centres and Regional Load Despatch Centres operational across the county to facilitate transfer of electric power within and across the regions and trans-national exchange of power with Reliability, Security and Economy. POSOCO has been facilitating implementation of power system reforms in the country be it as the implementing agency of various CERC Regulations or that for implementation of renewable energy integration & certification. Equipping and upgrading the LDCs with state of the art EMS / SCADA system has made remarkable improvement in data availability, visibility and transparency. Automation initiatives have been taken up with projects on Automated Meter Reading Technology and PMU based Wide Area Measurement System.
POWERGRID requires bright, committed and energetic professionals to be inducted in the posts as detailed below for their Northern Region-I covering the states of Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand, Rajasthan, Haryana & Delhi and Corporate Centre, Gurgaon.
PGCIL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Diploma Trainee
No. of Vacancy: 55 Posts (Electrical – 41 Posts, IT – 12 Posts & Electronics – 02 Posts)
Grade Pay: Rs.16000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Assistant (Finance)
No. of Vacancy: 22 Posts
Grade Pay: Rs.12500-27500/- (Per Month)
3.Post Name: Junior Officer Trainee
No. of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Grade Pay: Rs.16500/- (Per Month)
- For Diploma Trainee: Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics/Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/ Information Technology Engineering from recognized Board/ Institute with minimum 70% marks for General/ OBC (NCL)/ST candidates and pass marks for SC candidates.
- For Assistant (Finance): B.Com. from a recognized University/College with 1st division and pass marks for SC/ST candidates.
- For Junior Officer Trainee: Two year full time Post Graduate Degree/ Post Graduate Diploma/ MBA in Human Resource/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relation/ MSW or equivalent from recognized Institute with minimum 55% marks General/OBC (NCL)/SC/ST candidates.
GENERAL INFORMATION & INSTRUCTIONS:
- Only Indian Nationals who have attained the age of 18 years and above are eligible to apply.
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- For the Un Reserved (UR) vacancy, SC/ST/OBC (NCL) candidates can apply subject to meeting with all general standards of eligibility.
- Correspondence course in Diploma shall not be considered as recognised qualification as per AICTE norms.
How to Apply for PGCIL Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.powergridindia.com from 06.09.2017 to 20.09.2017. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application along with All mark-sheets (year-wise/semester-wise) Degree/Diploma self attested documents send to The Advertiser (PG), Post Box No. 9279, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi – 110051 on or before 02.10.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 06.09.2017
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 20.09.2017
Last Date for Submission of Hard copy of Online Application: 02.10.2017
Last date for deposit of fee through bank challan: 25.09.2017
Date of Written Exam: 23.10.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form