Central Council For Research in Homeopathy
Jawahar Lal Nehru Bharitya Chikitsa Avum Homoepathy Anusandhan Bhawan
61-65, Institutional Area, Opp. D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058
Central Council For Research in Homeopathy invites application for the post of 08 Research Officer (Homeopathy) in the units/institutes of the central council for Research in Homeopathy located in the North- Eastern states. Apply before 05 February 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
CCRH Job Details:
1.Post Name: Research officer (Homeopathy)
No of Vacancy: 08 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400 /-
Educational Qualification: M.D in Homeopathy form a recognized Board/Council/ university included in the Second Schedule to Homeopathy Central Council Act, 1973.
- Last date: The last date for receipt of application is 5th February, 2018. The application received after the last date OR without requisite fee will be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained. If the last date happens to be a holiday, it will stand extended to the next working day.
- The competent authority reserves the right to extend the closing date for receipt of applications and also reserves the right to postpone/cancel the recruitment exercise for the post at any stage of recruitment.
- The applications in the prescribed format duly completed in all respects, should reach the Director General, Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, 61-65, Institutional Area, Opposite D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058 by the prescribed closing date. The candidates should also fill up the relevant columns of Admission Ticket (Annex-2) and submit the same alongwith the application form. The candidates should mention “Application for the post of Research Officer (H)” in bold letters on top of the envelope.
- Age relaxation to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC (as per Central List of OBCs)/PH etc. will be available as per the orders of the Government of India. Specimen forms are enclosed (Annex-3 to 4). Further, the candidates belonging to OBC category (non-creamy layer) may also submit a declaration as per proforma in Annex-5.
- The upper age limit is relaxable for Government servants as per Government of India (DoPT) orders. A candidate seeking age relaxation under this category would have to produce a certificate issued after the date of advertisement from his/her employer on the office letter head as per the proforma attached (Annex-6). The age relaxation will be admissible to such Government servant as are working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that his service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of the post the recruitment of which has been advertised.
How to Apply CCRH Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copy of relevant Certificates & documents & DD send to the Director General, Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, 61-65, Institutional Area,Opposite D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi–110058 on or before 05.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 05.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form