Advertisement # 04/ICDC/PD&IC
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) is a premier Indian Public Limited Company in Professional Electronics. It holds a portfolio of over 350 different products in the areas of Military Communication, Radars, Naval Systems, C4I Systems, Weapon Systems, Homeland Security, Telecom and Broadcast, Electronic Warfare, Tank Electronics and Electro Optics.
COMPONENTS Strategic Business Unit is involved in design, development and manufacturing of wide variety of components, modules and sub-systems for Defence, Aerospace and Commercial applications. It houses world-class manufacturing facility for manufacturing RF & Microwave Supercomponents.
PD&IC is a new centre of excellence at company level for Product R&D. Futuristic technological products and solutions will be developed in niche technological areas, in various business segments of professional electronics, in the upcoming modern design facility with highest ever R&D investment in BEL. Towards this BEL invites applications from experienced & competent engineering professionals having a strong background in ICDC & RFIC Design for its newly setup “Product Development & Innovation Centre‟ (PD&IC) and Components SBU at Bengaluru.
BEL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Deputy Manager
No. of Vacancies: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.60000-180000/-
2.Post Name: Senior Engineer
No. of Vacancies: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.50000-160000/-
3.Post Name: Deputy Engineer
No. of Vacancies: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.40000-140000/-
Educational Qualification: First Class BE/B.Tech or ME/M.Tech or Ph.D in relevant discipline from a recognized university/Institution.
- In addition to Basic Pay, other allowances like Dearness allowance, House Rent Allowance, 35% of the Basic Pay as perquisites, Performance Related Pay (PRP), Group Insurance, Medical facilities, Provident Fund, Pension, Gratuity as per the Company’s rules will be part of the remuneration package.
- In case there is no mention of specialization in the qualifying degree as required in the minimum essential educational qualification, candidates required to submit a certificate at the time of interview from their University/Institute with a clear mention to their specialization in the qualifying degree.
- Candidates called for interview shall be reimbursed Travelling allowance (Train) to and fro from their correspondence address/place of work in India on production of actual tickets by the shortest route. E-II & E- III grade: Sleeper Class and E –IV grade: AC-II. Local travel cost, if any, shall be borne by the candidates.
- Request for change of category (GEN/SC/ST/OBC) once declared in the application will not be entertained.
- Mere fulfilling the minimum requirement of qualification and experience will not vest any right on the candidates to be called for the interview/written Test. BEL reserves the right to shortlist the candidates based on the nature of past relevant experience acquired post prescribed qualification.
- Applications received after the last date for submission will not be considered.
- In the event any applicant has litigated with his/her employer in the past, the same should be clearly mentioned in brief.
- Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, without the required enclosures, will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Only Indian nationals need to apply.
- The Caste / Disability Certificate should be strictly in the format available on the BEL website failing which, candidates will be considered under ‘General’ category, provided they are otherwise meeting all other criteria stipulated for General Candidates.
- Candidates are required to possess at least one valid e-mail id, which is to be entered in the application form.
- Information pertaining to the written test / interview will be sent by e-mail to the email Id furnished by the candidate.
- BEL will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail sent to the candidates.
- The number of posts indicated above may vary based on the actual requirement at the time of selection.
- Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category are required to pay an application fee of Rs.500/-.Candidates may go through all the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting the Application Fee. Application fee is non-refundable.
How to Apply BEL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copy of relevant documents, a recent passport size photograph & envelop superscribed application for the post of ______ send to Deputy Manager (HR/A&F), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560013 on or before 20.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 20.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form