Advertisement No.: HCL/MCP/HR/Apprentice/2017
HINDUSTAN COPPER LIMITED
Balaghat (Madhya Pradesh)
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from Indian Nationals, for the under mentioned ITI trades, who have passed Industrial Training Institute Examination from NCVT/SCVT affiliated institutes and possess the requisite educational qualification as mentioned against each trade. Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed format along with the copies of self attested certificates and passport size photographs. The
candidates who have passed prior to the year 2015 should attach an Affidavit on nonjudicial stamp paper of Rs. 50 duly attested by a Magistrate or Notary Public to the effect that they have neither undergone apprenticeship training earlier nor have taken employment anywhere.
HCL Job Details:
1.Post Name: ITI Trade Apprentices
No. of Vacancy: 75 Posts
Pay Scale: Not Specified
Educational Qualification: Candidate should be Matric/Secondary/10th Passed and Passed ITI exam in relevant trades.
- This is mere an opportunity for getting trained for improving employ ability of the candidates and there is no scope for employment in HCL/MCP after completion of the Apprenticeship Training.
- Stipend will be payable to the selected candidates during the period of apprenticeship as per Government rules.
- The vacancy in individual trades may vary within the overall indicated vacancy number of 75 ITI trade apprentices. Decision to this effect shall be solely at the discretion of the HCL management.
- Admit card for written test shall be sent through email only. However candidates Submitting the application in person can collect the admit card in person, one week before the scheduled date of written test, from the office of the Assistant General Manager(HR&A)/MCP. Please give active email address and keep it valid for at least two years. Company shall not be liable for non-receipt of admit card sent through email due to wrong email ID or any other reason.
- Date and venue of written test: The likely date of written test is 08th Oct 2017, and venue will be “DAV HCL Public School Malanjkhand”, Malanjkhand Copper Project, District Balaghat (Madhya Pradesh)- 481116. Candidates are advised to visit company’s website www.hindustancopper.com from time to time for any changes/update.
How to apply: Applications in prescribed format (attached as Annexure-I), complete in all respect along with self-attested copies of academic and technical qualification certificates, caste certificate, Affidavit (if applicable) etc, and 2 passport size photographs should be sent to “Assistant General Manager (HR&A), Hindustan Copper Limited,
Malanjkhand Copper Project, Tehsil:- Birsa, P.O.- Malanjkhand, District Balaghat, Madhya Pradesh –481116” on or before 26th Sep 2017. Application received after the due date shall not be considered. The envelope should be superscripted with “Application for Trade Apprentice for Trade…………………………”
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 26.09.2017
Date of Written Examination: 08.10.2017
click above to download
the employment notification