Advt No :CDAC (T)/RCT/03/2018 dated 11 July 2018
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing(C-DAC)
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), Thiruvananthapuram invited applications for the posts of 74 Project Engineer, Project Technician & Various Vacancy. Apply before 25 July 2018. C-DAC Thiruvananthapuram Recruitment Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.cdac.in
1.Name of the post- Project Engineer, Project Technician & Various
No of post- 74
Pay Scale- Rs. 57,000 only, Rs. 12, 300 only
B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA, M.E /M.Tech.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement as on the last date for online registration of the application by the candidate. They are advised to satisfy themselves before applying that they possess at least the essential qualifications laid down for the post as on the last date for online registration of applications. No enquiry asking for advice as to eligibility will be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to submit only one application. Submission of multiple applications may result in cancellation of applications altogether.
- Online Registration System does not check whether the information provided by the candidates makes them eligible for the post advertised. In case, this turns out to be false, such candidates will not be allowed to participate in the interview process, even if they have passed the screening test.
- The candidates alone are responsible for the authenticity of information provided by them. Any wrong information provided will make them automatically disqualified for the interview, irrespective of the ranking obtained in the written examination.
- Candidates are required to appear for written Test and subsequent interviews at their own cost.
- SC/ST candidates appearing for the final interview at Thiruvananthapuram will be eligible for Travel Expense reimbursement as per Govt. of India rules.
- Canvassing in any manner and bringing outside influence shall make the candidature liable for rejection.
- The date for determining the upper age limit, qualifications and /or experience shall be the closing date prescribed for online registration of application form i.e. on 25.07.2018.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:11-07-2018 10:00 AM.
Last Date for Submission of Application form :25-07-2018 06:00 PM.
Eligible candidates may apply online at CDAC’s website (https://cdac.in/) from 11 Jul 2018 10:00 AM to 25 Jul 2018 06:00 PM.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form