Advt. No: IIE-78/2017-3237/OSSSC
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) invites application for the post of 74 Inspector of Supplies on contract basis under Food Supplies & Consumer Welfare Department. Apply Online before 17 October 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
OSSSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Inspector of Supplies
No. of Vacancy: 74 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4200/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates Must have passed Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from any recognised Board/University of Odisha/India.
- Online application form will be available from Dt.18.09.2017 till Dt.17.10.2017 by 11.55 P.M.
- No Detailed Application Form (DAF) is required to be sent to Odisha Staff Selection Commission. Only the candidates claiming reservation under special category such as PWD, Ex-Servicemen, Sports Person as well as in Service Contractual Employees claiming age relaxation shall have to submit DAF to the Secretary Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barack No-1, Unit-V, Bhubaneswar through speed post by 25.10.2017, enclosing all required documents as detailed at Clause-1(c) so as to verify their eligibility & considering their claims for availing the benefit.
- The minimum educational qualification for the post of Inspector of Supplies is Graduation Degree or an equivalent qualification from an institution recognised by the Government and knowledge in Basic Computer Skills.
- The prescribed age limit for the post is from 21 years to 32 years as on 1.1.2017 with as usual age relaxation in favour of SC, ST, SEBC, Women, PWD category candidates & In-service contractual employees. The appointment will be initially on contractual basis carrying a consolidated pay of Rs.9300- + Grade Pay Rs.4200/- .
- The candidates applying for the post must go through the detail advertisement and ensure that they fulfil all eligibility criteria prescribed for the post as laid down in this advertisement. Admission of a candidate for the written examination & other Tests shall be provisional and would be on the basis of the information furnished by him/her in the on-line application form.
How to Apply OSSSC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply online through the website www.osssc.gov.in from 18.09.2017 to 17.10.2017. thereafter link will be disabled
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission Online Application: 18.09.2017
Last Date For Submission Online Application: 17.10.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form