Last Date: 02nd November, 2017
Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited (MGVCL) invites application for the post of 73 Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) on Behalf of GUVNL and Its Subsidiary Companies. Apply Online before 02 November 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
MGVCL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Vidyut Sahayak (Junior Engineer) (Electrical)
No. of Vacancy: 73 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.45400-101200/-
Educational Qualification: Full time/ regular B.E. (Electrical)/ B.Tech (Electrical) only from Recognized University.
- Candidates are required to apply ONLINE Application only through http://www.mgvcl.com/jobs.php.
- The candidates have to expressly indicate preference for companies in descending order while applying for the post and only thereafter he/she will be allowed to proceed for online application. The preference once exercised shall be final. The selected candidate may prefer to wait at his risk till the Company of his/her preference is not allotted but only during the validity period of result for one year in terms of GUVNL Circular No. GUVNL/HR/Centralized Recruitment/1250 dtd. 04.07.17. The first preference of Company by the Candidate shall be mandatory and rest of the preference of the Company shall not be mandatory. On the basis of preference, further merit and selection list shall be prepared.
- 5% marks (of secured marks in written test/online test) over and above actual marks secured shall be added for Widow Candidates. Widow Candidates, if remarried shall not be given advantage of grace of 5 % marks. Further, Widow Candidates shall categorically state so and inform if they are remarried with necessary documentary proofs. Guidelines issued by GUVNL as per GoG directives for Reservation for Women and PH Categories shall be followed.
- If the candidates submit the Online Application, but do not forward the Hard Copy of the application with requisite documents and Fee Challan within prescribed time limit as and when asked, their candidature will be considered invalid.
- The candidates shortlisted for written test/online test on basis of their “on line applications” shall be required to submit photocopies of all the relevant certificate and subsequently, the original certificates for verification as and when required.
- The Management reserves the right to short-list, select and reject any candidates for Written Test/online test as the case may be for selection.
- The Management reserves the right to cancel the Selection List at any time at its sole discretion, without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Knowledge of Computer operations and Gujarati language is essential.
- Filling up of the post is at the discretion of Management based on suitability of candidates. The management in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the application made, shall be final and management will not entertain any enquiry or correspondence in this regard.
- The candidates working in Government / Semi Government or PSU Organization shall have to produce “NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE” from the concerned organization at the time of Written Test/online test, failing which, their candidature will be disqualified.
How to Apply for MGVCL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.mgvcl.com form 13.10.2017 to 02.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 13.10.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 02.11.2017
Last Date for Submission of Fee through Challan: 04.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form