Last Date: 08 November 2017
Join Indian Army
Indian Army Invites applications for the post of 72 Junior Commissioned Officer. Apply before 08 November 2017. Official website is joinindianarmy.nic.in – Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Indian Army Job Details:
1.Post Name: Religious Teacher (for 85 &86)
No. of Vacancy: 72 posts
Pay Scale: Rs.35400–112400/-
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Application must be filled strictly as per Pro-forma given in the advisement will be submitted by the candidate along with the required documents to the address concerned as given at Para 10. Top outer cover of envelope should have “APPLICATION FOR JCO (RT) COURSE NO 85 & 86” inscribed in red ink.
- Application may be handwritten or typed on A4 size paper as per the given format forwarded to the concerned agency as mention at Para 10 (n) and (o) of notification.
- Affix your recent passport size photograph without sun glasses at the space provided in the application form. Photograph taken with Polaroid camera or computer print will not be accepted. An additional self attested photograph also be submitted along with application form.
- Enclose three self addressed stamped Registered envelopes issued by the Department of Post & Telegraph giving your present address with PIN Code on which acknowledgment/call up notice/rejection slip is to be sent.
- A candidate whose application has been rejected earlier may apply again if eligibility/age permits.
- All incomplete applications will be rejected.
How to Apply Indian Army Vacancy: For Interested Civil candidates may apply Online through the website joinindianarmy.nic.in & Remusteration Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with required documents send to the HQ Rtg Zone (Nearest to the place of posting) as on before 08.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 10.10.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 08.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form