EMPLOYMENT NOTICE NO. FRC/Recruit/02/2018
GOVERNMENT OF WEST BENGAL
OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER OF POLICE, KOLKATA
18, LALBAZAR STREET, KOLKATA-700001
Applications are invited in the prescribed format from Men / Women candidates for engagement as Civic Volunteers under Kolkata Police against newly sanctioned posts in terms of Government of West Bengal, Home & Hill Affairs Department, Police Establishment Branch order no 2801-PL/PB/3P-31/2012(Pt-1) dated 07/07/2017, as per following table:
KPRB Job Details:
1.Post Name: Civic Volunteers
No. of Vacancy: 700 Posts
Pay Scale: Not Specified
Educational Qualification: Class VIII Pass from a recognized School.
- Applicants will collect the application form on all days from Traffic Training School, 8, Tarashankar Sarani, Kolkata 700 037 (Near Tala Park) and submit the application with enclosures at the same place after filling the application form properly. The proforma for the application form is attached at appendix-A.
- O.C., Traffic Training School, Kolkata will maintain a register to record all such application forms.
- The selection of Civic Volunteers for engagement will be done through an interview by a selection committee comprising Deputy Commissioner of Police (I), Traffic, Kolkata as Chairman alongwith one Assistant Commissioner of Police and one Inspector of Police both working under Deputy Commissioner of Police (I), Traffic, Kolkata as members.
- Any dispute arising during the selection process of Civic Volunteers will be decided by an appellate Board comprising the Commissioner of Police, Kolkata as the chairman and Addl. Commissioner of Police (IV), Kolkata and Jt. Commissioner of Police (AP), Kolkata as members.
- The selected volunteers will have no claim as to the employability in Kolkata Police or any other department of the Government for such engagement.
- Each volunteer will be paid honorarium at a rate prescribed by the Government on furnishing working statement certified by the O.C. of the Traffic Guards/unit-in-charge.
- Each volunteer will be assigned one ID No. at the time of induction.
- Each volunteer will have to undergo a 2 weeks’ training course Organized by Deputy Commissioner of Police, Home Guard Organization, Kolkata.
- After observing necessary selection procedure and completion of training, such Civic Volunteer will be inducted and deployed in different Traffic Guards of Kolkata Police.
How to Apply:
Application form:- Prescribed format of application is attached herewith. It should be printed on white A-4 size paper only. The following documents shall have to be attached with the application:-
(i) Self attested copy of identity proof. (PAN Card/ Passport / Driving License / Voter Card / Bank Passbook with photograph / Aadhaar Card / e-Aadhaar Card with a photograph)
(ii) Self attested copy of proof of address. (Voter Card / Aadhaar Card / e-Aadhaar Card with photograph / Passport / Driving License / Bank Passbook / Electric Bill / Telephone Bill)
(iii) One copy of recent passport size, self attested photograph to be pasted on the right top of the application.
(iv) Self attested copy of proof of age.
(v) Self attested copy of educational testimonials.
(b) All the original documents as mentioned above will be verified at the time of engagement. The application form duly filled in along with the prescribed documents should be submitted personally (not by post or any other means) in the DROP BOX kept in the Traffic Training School,
Kolkata. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF CIVIC VOLUNTEER”.
No application will be received at any address other than the above mentioned addresses. No application will be received through Speed post/Registered post.
E. LAST DATE AND TIME OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS IS 25TH JANUARY, 2018 BY 17:00 HRS.
(i) No application will be received after the last date and time of receipt of application.
(ii) Incomplete applications without required documents as laid down in para D (a) are liable to be rejected.
click above to download
the employment notification