Last Date: 08th January, 2018
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) invites application for the post of 70 Operator, Operation Theatre Technician & Various Vacancy on tenure basis. Apply Online before 08 January 2018. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
HAL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Operator (Fitting)
No of Vacancy: 22 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15910/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Operation Theatre Technician
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.16820/- (Per Month)
3.Post Name- Operator (Welding) & Operator(Moulding)
No of Vacancy- 47 Post
Pay Scale- Rs.16820/- (Per Month)
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- Mere submission of application will not entitle any right for claiming employment in HAL.
- Before applying, the candidates should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria specified for the post.
- One candidate can apply for one post only.
- No Traveling Allowance is payable to candidates called for Written Test.
- Age, Qualification and experience will be counted as on 15.12.2017.
- Name of candidate, Father / Mother’s name and date of birth should be filled as mentioned in the 10th class certificate.
- Candidates already possessing higher qualification than the required qualification indicated in the Advertisement / Notification need not apply. Candidature of such personnel who possess higher qualifications than the required qualification indicated in the Advertisement / Notification and who apply for the post will be rejected. All the Qualifications possessed by candidates as also Qualification/ Courses being pursued by them at the time of submitting the Application for employment, are to be clearly indicated in the Application by the candidates.
- While filling up the online application form, candidates are required to indicate exact percentage, up to two decimal points and are not to be rounded off. The percentage of marks in the required qualification shall be aggregate of all semesters/years to be calculated taking average of all semesters/years, irrespective of the weightage given to any particular semester/year by the Institute/Council/University. Wherever CGPA/OGPA or letter grade, etc is awarded, equivalent percentage of marks should be mentioned as per norms adopted by University / Institute. Any false entry of percentage detected at any stage of selection will be out-rightly rejected.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to apply Online only through HAL Website: www.hal-india.com in careers section.
- No other means / mode of application will be accepted.
- The Website is functional from 18.12.2017 to 08.01.2018 for submission of online application.
Last Date: 08-01-2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form