Advertisement No.: GAIL/PATA/MS/CONTRACT/02/17
GAIL (India) Limited
Post Office–Pata, Distt.-Auraiya (UP)
GAIL (India) Limited, a Maharatna PSU and India’s flagship Natural Gas Company is integrating all aspects of the Natural Gas value chain (including Exploration & Production, Processing, Transmission, Distribution and Marketing) and its related services. In a rapidly changing scenario, GAIL is spearheading the move to a new era of clean fuel industrialization by creating a quadrilateral of green energy corridors that connect major consumption centres in India with major gas fields, LNG terminals and other cross border gas sourcing points. GAIL is also expanding its business overseas to become a formidable player in the International Market.
GAIL (India) Limited is looking for qualified and experienced Medical professionals to be engaged on temporary tenure basis on contract for full time duty at Dhanwantri Hospital, GAIL Gaon, Dibiyapur, District–Auraiya (UP) PIN ‐ 206244 for the Post as per details given below:
GAIL Vacancy Details:
1.Post Name: Shift Duty Medical Officer
No. of Vacancy: 06 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.53000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Specialist Doctor
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.61000/- (Per month)
- For Shift Duty Medical Officer: MCI recognized full-time MBBS Degree. Preference will be given to candidates possessing Diploma in Industrial Medicine or Certificate of Training in Industrial Health of minimum 03 months duration.
- For Specialist Doctor: MCI recognized full time MBBS Degree along with Post Graduate Qualification (Diploma/Degree) in Respective Specialty/Discipline.
- Candidates having experience in an industrial environment will be given preference. Contract tenure will commence from date of joining. Selected candidates will have to sign a contract with GAIL for the above engagement.
- Notice period of 30 days would be required to be given from either side for termination of contractual engagement if terminated prior to completion of stipulated tenure of engagement.
- Selected candidate will not have any right whatsoever to claim for regular appointment in GAIL by virtue of working as a Contract Medical Officer.
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the essential eligibility criteria prescribed for the post for which they have applied. In case it is found at any stage of the selection process or even after engagement that the candidate has furnished false or incorrect information or suppressed any relevant information/ material facts or does not fulfill the essential eligibility criteria, his/her candidature/agreement/services are liable for rejection/ termination without notice.
- Candidates employed in Central/ State Govt. Departments, Central/ State PSUs or Semi Government Organizations shall either forward their application through Proper Channel or shall produce NOC from their present employer at the time of Interview.
- GAIL reserves the right to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions and cancel/ restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the engagement process without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Any important information including Corrigendum/Changes/Updates and information on selected candidates and general instructions during the course of engagement process shall be made available either through the website or on the e-mail id provided by the candidates. Candidates may therefore provide a valid e-mail id and keep it active for at least one year, simultaneously tracking the website for updates.
- Any canvassing directly or indirectly by the applicant will disqualify his/her candidature. Any dispute with regard to engagement against this advertisement will be settled within the jurisdiction of Auraiya (UP) Court only.
How to Apply GAIL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with one set of photocopy of all relevant testimonials and 2 passport size colour photographs send to Dr. B.S. Mathur, Dy. General Manager (Medical Services), GAIL Dhanwantri Hospital, GAIL (India) Limited, GAIL Gaon,
Dibiyapur, Distt.– Auraiya, Uttar Pradesh, Pin Code- 206244 on or before 08.08.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 08.08.2017
click above to download
the employment notification