Advt. No: 04/2017
Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute
CSIR – Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute is a premier national laboratory under Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi. The Institute undertakes a wide range of basic and applied R&D projects spanning the areas of chemistry, biology and engineering. The Institute has excellent infrastructure by way of sophisticated analytical instruments, modern laboratories, pilot plants, library, local area network and workshop.
Applications are invited in the prescribed form from talented and result-oriented Indian Nationals for 7 posts, as per the following details:
CSMCRI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Principle Scientist
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.151464/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Senior Scientist
No. of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.98304/- (Per Month)
3.Post Name: Scientist
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.84984/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Ph.D or M.Tech in relevant discipline.
- Only Indian nationals need apply.
- The appointment will be in CSIR-Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSIR-CSMCRI), Bhavnagar, Gujarat under Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR), which is an Autonomous Body. However, the appointees are liable to be posted in any of the Lab/Institutes of CSIR situated anywhere in India as and when required.
- The period of experience in a discipline/area of work, where prescribed, shall be counted with effect from the date of acquiring the prescribed minimum educational qualifications for the post.
- Exceptionally meritorious and deserving candidates may be considered for higher initial pay by the Competent Authority.
- Mere fulfillment of essential qualifications and experience does not vest any right in a candidate for being called for Test/Interview. A duly constituted Screening Committee shall screen the applications received for the posts and organize a Written Test/Trade Test or Seminar if considered necessary for short-listing the candidates to be called for interview. The Institute reserves the right to call for Test/Interview only those candidates who in its opinion are likely to be suitable and will not entertain any correspondence in this regard.
- Candidates should specifically note that the applications received after the closing date for any reason whatsoever (such as envelopes wrongly addressed, delivered elsewhere, postal delay etc.) will not be entertained. Any enclosure received separately subsequent to the receipt of the application cannot be connected therewith. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- Only outstation candidates (within India) called for interview will be reimbursed Travelling Allowance (TA) as admissible under rules i.e. a single Second Class Railway Fare (by Mail or Express) each way from their normal place of residence, or from the place of undertaking the journey, whichever is nearer to Bhavnagar on production of proof of journey. For road journeys between stations not connected by rail, the actual bus fare or road mileage at the lowest rate as admissible under rules, will be reimbursed on production of documentary proof (bus tickets), provided the distance covered by road is more than 20 miles each way.
- CSIR-CSMCRI reserves the right not to fill up the post, if required. The number of vacancies indicated above may vary i.e. it may increase or decrease at the time of actual selection. This advertisement does not necessarily tantamount to the selections being actually made. The selection process is subject to the GoI instructions prevalent at a given point of time during the various stages of the selection process.
- The selected candidates will be on probation for a specified period from the date of taking over charge of the post. The probationary period may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of the Competent Authority. After successful completion of probationary period, they will be considered for confirmation in accordance with the extant rules.
HOW TO APPLY:
The interested candidates may download the prescribed Application Form from the Institute website: www.csmcri.org. Application Form can also be collected in person from the Recruitment & Assessment Cell of the Institute during office hours OR by sending a requisition to the Section Officer (R&A), CSIR – CSMCRI, GB Marg, Bhavnagar–364002 at firstname.lastname@example.org through e-mail.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 31.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form