Advt. No.: IMPRINT (CityProbe: 6720)
National Institute of Technology, Durgapur
Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur-713209, West Bengal
Applications in plain paper are invited from Indian citizens for the following post to work in a project funded by
IMPacting Research INnovation and Technology (IMPRINT), Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India.
NITD Job Details:
1.Post Name: Research Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.30000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Project Student Associates
No. of Vacancy: 06 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.50000/- (Per Month)
- For Research Engineer: M.E./M.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering/ Software Engineering/ Information Technology with minimum 6.5 CGPA or 60% marks from any recognized Institute/University.
- For Project Student Associates: B.Tech in relevant Branch /MCA students having, Extensive Programming Skill in Java/Android Programming/Python/Arduino Programming.
Terms and Conditions:
- Selected candidates are expected to play a major role in the fundamental research, simulation and implementation activities related to the project in collaboration with the other involved Institutes/Universities.
- Financial assistance for attending Team meetings, Focus area meetings, IMPRINT meetings, National conferences, etc. will be funded from the project whenever scheduled.
- The applications will be screened and shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview.
- The above position for serial number 1 & 2 are purely temporary, and is for a period of Three (03) years, but subject to condition of the candidate’s performance (Performance will be evaluated for every six months). Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim for regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
- The above position for serial number 3 is purely temporary, and is for a period of Three (03) years, but subject to condition of the candidate’s performance (Performance will be evaluated in every three months). Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim for regular appointments/absorption in this institute. The tenure of the post may be extended based on the requirement of the project and the performance of the candidate as evaluated by the Co-PIs of the project.
- The above position for serial number 4 are purely temporary, and is for a period of Six (06) months, but subject to condition of the candidate’s performance. Selected candidates will not be entitled to claim for regular appointments/absorption in this institute.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Candidates called for interview should bring all the original mark-sheets, certificates etc.
- Applications reaching after specified time may not ordinarily be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature.
How to Apply NITD Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply in application form along with curriculum vitae with full particulars of Educational Qualifications along with self attested copies of the mark sheets and certificates, Experience send to Dr. Subrata Nandi, Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science & Engg., National Institute of Technology, Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur–713209, West Bengal on or before 17.11.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 17.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification