Advt. No: 1/2018
NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH
Rae Bareli (Uttar Pradesh)
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Rae Bareli Invites applications for the post of 07 Assistant, Finance and Accounts Officer & Various Vacancy. Walk-in-Interview 09 March 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
NIPER Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant (Grade- III)
No. of Vacancy: 03 Posts
Pay Scale: Not Specified
2.Post Name: Finance and Accounts Officer
No. of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Not Specified
- For Assistant (Grade-III): Master Degree with Commerce or Business Administration (Finance) with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade.
- For Finance and Accounts Officer: Graduate with 55% marks with fluency in English and proficiency in MS office & computer operations.
- Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizen. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for interview.
- Eligible candidates must bring with them a duly filled application form (which can be downloaded from website) along with all original documents as well as self attested copies of certificates of examinations starting from matriculation, date of birth, caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC), experience certificate, if any and recent passport size photograph etc, otherwise they will not be entertained.
- Application form may be downloaded from Institute website: www.niperraebareli.edu.in.
- Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (attested copies of degrees / certificates / marks sheets / experience certificates / document certifying date of birth, reprint of important publications etc.) will be out-rightly rejected.
- Age relaxations shall be permissible to reserved category candidates as per extant rules of the Government of India.
- The date for determination of age, qualification and experience shall be the date of interview.
- Experience will be considered only after acquiring the essential qualification.
- No TA / DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The Director reserves the right to withdraw advertised post(s) at any time without assigning any reason. Director also reserves the right to fill or not to fill the post(s) and its decision in this regard shall be final.
- On the recommendation of the Selection committee, the competent authority may relax age limit/ experience/ qualification on recommendation of the Committee. However, there is no age limit for Departmental candidates.
- Selected candidates may be asked to work at Raebareli / Lucknow campus of NIPER, Raebareli.
- In case no suitable candidate(s) is /are found for higher teaching and non-teaching posts, may be offered lower position.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication will be entertained.
- The Director reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts at the time of selection.
- Canvassing in any form may lead to disqualification of candidature.
How to Apply NIPER Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for Interview along with self attested copies of certificates of Certificates, caste certificate (in case of SC/ST/OBC), experience certificate, if any and recent passport size photograph etc. at the time of Interview.
Venue of Interview: National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER), Raebareli Campus, Shree Bhawani Paper Mill Road, ITI Compound, Raebareli -229010.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 09.03.2018 at 08:30 AM
click above to download
the employment notification