Last Date: 28th August, 2017
United India Insurance Company
Regd. & Head Office: 24
Whites Road, Chennai–600014
EXCELLENT OPENING!!! Huge Vacancy.Scroll Below to Apply!!!
United India Insurance Co. Ltd. is a leading Public sector General insurance company wholly owned by
Government of India with a gross premium of more than Rs.16,000/- Crores. A rapidly growing company with more than 2100 offices, highest network in the non life insurance industry throughout the country.
United India Insurance Company (UIIC) invites Application for the post of 696 Assistant . Apply Online before 28th August 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Post Name: Assistant
No of Vacancy: 696 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.14435-32030/-
Educational Qualification: Graduate from a recognized University.
- The examination will be conducted online in venues given in the respective call letters.
- No request for change of centre/venue/date/session for Examination shall be entertained.
- UIIC however, reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination Centres and/ or add some other Centres, at its discretion, depending upon the response, administrative feasibility, etc.
- UIIC also reserves the right to allot the candidate to any centre other than the one he/she has opted for.
- Candidate will have to appear for the examination at an Examination Centre at his/her own risk & expenses and UIIC will not be responsible for any injury or losses etc. of any nature.
- Choice of centre once exercised by the candidate will be final.
- Examination centres for Main Examination will be limited.
- Candidates will have to visit the Company’s website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for
downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the examination centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in B below and also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo Identity Proof as brought in original.
- CANDIDATES REPORTING LATE i.e. after the reporting time specified on the call letter for Examination will not be permitted to take the examination. The reporting time mentioned on the call letter is prior to the Start time of the test. Though the duration of the examination is 2 hours, candidates may be required to be at the venue for about 4 hours including the time required for completion of various formalities such as verification and collection of various requisite documents, logging in, giving of instructions.
How to Apply UIIC Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website www.uiic.co.in from 14.08.2017 to 28.08.2017. thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 14.08.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 28.08.2017
Date of Online Exam (Preliminary): 22.09.2017
Date of Online Exam (Main): 23.10.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form