AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA
REGIONAL HEADQUARTERS, NORTH EASTERN REGION
LGBI AIRPORT, GUWAHATI-781015
Airports Authority of India invites applications from the eligible candidates who are domicile of Assam, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, and Tripura for the post of Junior Assistant (Fire Service) NE-4 level at various Airports in the above States in North Eastern Region. Applicants shall apply for the above post through online application link hosted in career pages of our website i.e., https://www.aai.aero/en/careers/recruitment.
AAI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Assistant (Fire Services)
No. of Vacancy: 69 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.12500-28500/-
Educational Qualification: 10th pass with 3 year Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile/Fire with minimum 50% marks or 12th pass (Regular Study) with 50% marks.
- Only candidate, who are domicile of Assam, Manipur, Tripura, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram and Meghalaya can apply for the above post.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should ensure that he/she meet the eligibility and other criteria as mentioned in the advertisement. The candidate should crosscheck the information furnished in the application form before finally submitting the same as no correction would be possible later. Furnishing of wrong/false information will lead to disqualification and AIRPORTS AUTHORITY OF INDIA will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing such wrong/false information.
- The eligibility with respect to Age and Educational Qualification will be determined as on 15.01.2018. The candidates whose result for final year
examination is awaited are also allowed to appear in the computer based/online examination subject to the condition that they have to produce
the final result at the time of document verification.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA is awarded, the candidates will have to produce document indicating equivalent percentage of marks as per norms adopted by the Board/University/Institute at the time of document verification.
- Appointment to above mentioned post is subject to fulfilling eligibility criteria and successfully passing all modules of Basic Training Course.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Departments/PSUs/Autonomous bodies must produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employer at the time of documents verification. In case, the candidate fails to produce the NOC, his/her candidature will be not be considered.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST will have to produce his/her original caste certificate from the competent authority, along with self‐attested copy of the same, at the time of documents verification failing which his/her candidature shall be cancelled and he/she will not be considered for further selection process.
- The OBC candidates availing reservation will have to produce original OBC Certificate with “NON CREAMY LAYER STATUS” in the prescribed format issued by the Government of India along with self‐attested copy of the same at the time of documents verification failing which his/her candidature shall be cancelled and he/she will not be considered for further selection process.
- The candidates have to appear for the computer based/online examination, physical measurement, driving test, physical endurance test for the above post at their own expenses.
- The education and other qualifications must be obtained from Government recognized institutions/Universities as per statutes.
- In case of Ex‐Servicemen, the applicant should upload scanned copy of Discharge Certificate.
How to Apply AAI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.aai.aero from 16.12.2017 to 15.01.2018 thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 16.12.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 17.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form