Advt. No.: 11- PSC (DR-P) OF 2017
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC)
Jammu & Kashmir
Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission (JKPSC) invites Applications for the post of 66 Medical Officer in Higher Education Department. Apply Online before 15 December 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
JKPSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Medical Officer
No of Vacancy: 66 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.5400/-
Educational Qualification: Bachelors Degree in Ayurvedic recognized by CCIM or Bachelors Degree in Homeopathy recognized by CCIH/CCIM.
- The Commission has developed an online Application Form for the Direct Recruitment posts. The Application Form together with instructions for filling up the Application Forms will be available at the website of the Commission from 16.11 .2017.
- Candidates are advised to go through the instructions and all the eligibility conditions prescribed for the post before filing the online Application Form.
- Last date for filing of online Application complete in all respects is 15. 12 .2017.
- Last date for submission of fee /bank challan is 18.12 .2017.
- Candidates will also be required to submit a hard copy of the downloaded online application form alongwith the bank challan duly/e-receipt and the other requisite documents in the Commission.
- Date for determining the eligibility of all candidates in every respect shall be the prescribed closing date for submission of online recruitment application. The applicants are advised to fill in all their particulars in the online recruitment application carefully as submission of wrong information my lead to rejection of online application form.
- All applicants must fulfill the essential requirements of the post and other conditions stipulated in the advertisement in terms of eligibility. They are also advised to satisfy themselves before filing online application that they possess at least the essential qualifications prescribed for post(s). The Commission shall not entertain any enquiry regarding the eligibility.
- The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be called for interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 16.11.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15.12.2017
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 18.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form