Advt. No.: 37/2017
Electronics Corporation of India Limited
A Government of India Enterprise
ECIL Post, Hyderabad–500062
Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a leading Public Sector Company with a turnover of .1500 Crores (A Unit of Department of Atomic Energy) engaged in the area of Strategic Electronics with thrust on innovation & indigenization. ECIL has diversified into strategic sector such as Nuclear, Defence, Security, Aerospace, Information Technology, Telecom and e-Governance. ECIL pioneered a number of products and technologies including Solid State Television, Digital Computer, Cockpit Voice Recorders, Electronic Voting Machines, Programmable Logic Controllers, Earth Station and Deep Space Network Antennas. ECIL has close collaboration with national R&D laboratories as well as academic Institutes and has been involved in the projects of national importance.
We have openings for dynamic and result-oriented young engineers with post-training placements at our Headquarters in Hyderabad or any of Zonal/Branch/Site Offices located across India. The areas include Design & Development, Projects, Marketing, Production, QA and Field of Engineering.
ECIL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Graduate Engineering Trainee
No of Vacancy: 66 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.38430/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: First Class Engineering Degree with minimum of 65% marks inaggregate (55% for SC/STs) from AICTE approved Colleges /Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO THE CANDIDATE:
- The signature of the candidates should be in running hand and not in block or capital or disjointed letters. If the signatures are not matching either at the time of written examination or document verification before personal interview, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled.
- Candidates not having Application Fee exemption must pay the Fee as specified in the Advertisement.
- A Candidate MUST submit the Application Form in English language only.
- No cognisance shall be taken of an application submitted by any other means/mode under any circumstances for whatsoever reasons.
- The Candidate MUST ensure that they possess all the Original Documents required for a Post given in the Advertisement before applying for a post.
- Only Indian Nationals need apply.
- Selected candidates may be posted anywhere in India.
- Before applying for the post, the candidate should read the complete advertisement carefully and ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility criteria and other norms/conditions specified in all respects. Management decision on selection proceedings will be final and binding. IF THE CANDIDATE APPLIES FOR MORE THAN ONE TIME, CANDIDATURE WILL BE SUMMARILY REJECTED.
- The candidate will lose his/her candidature/eligibility, in case of suppression of any factual information or furnishing of false/wrong data/non-payment of application fee wherever applicable etc., in on-line-application form and same is noticed by the Management, at any stage of recruitment process. No correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidates, who have completed his / her Post Graduation, need not apply. Suppression of this fact will disqualify the candidature at any point of time.
How to Apply ECIL Vacancy: Interested Candidates may apply Online through the Website www.ecil.co.in from 02.12.2017 to 22.12.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 02.12.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 22.12.2017
Date of Computer Based Test: 07.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form