Last Date: 18th December, 2017
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites application for the post of 65 Assistant Agriculture Officer for SC category in class-II (Group-B) under Agriculture & Farmers Empowerment Department. Apply Online before 18 December 2017 . Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
OPSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Agriculture Officer
No. of Vacancy: 65 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4600/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have Bachelor of Science Degree in Agriculture or equivalent qualification from any of the recognized Universities or Institution.
- A candidate found guilty of seeking support for his/her candidature by offering illegal gratification or applying pressure on any person connected with the conduct of the recruitment process or found indulging in any type of malpractice in course of the selection or otherwise, shall, in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to criminal prosecution, be disqualified not only for the recruitment for which he/she is a candidate, but also may be debarred, either permanently or for a specified period, from any recruitment or selection to be conducted by the Commission;
- The provisions of the Odisha Conduct of Examination Act, 1988 (Odisha Act-2 of 1988) are applicable to the examinations conducted by the Odisha Public Service Commission;
- Applications submitted to the OPSC, if found to be incomplete in any respect are liable to rejection without entertaining any correspondence with the applicants on that score;
- Admission to the Viva Voce test will be provisional. If on verification at any stage before or after Viva Voce test, it is found that a candidate does not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, his/her candidature will be liable to rejection. Decision of the Commission in regard to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate shall be final;
- This advertisement should not be construed as binding on the Government to make appointment.
- Concession meant for S.Ts by birth are admissible to the Scheduled Tribes Candidates of Odisha only;
- Candidates are required to take due care to annex with the copy of the Printout/Hard Copy of Online Application, the copies of certificates and other requisite documents as stated under Para-9 of this advertisement.
How to Apply OPSC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.opsc.gov.in from 17.11.2017 to 18.12.2017. Candidates may also send hard copy of Online application form along with photocopies of relevant documents to The Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road Buxi Bazar, Cuttack-753001 on or before 26.12.2017 till 05:00 PM.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission of Online Application: 17.11.2017
Last Date For Submission of Online Application: 18.12.2017
Last Date For Receipt of Hard copy Online Application: 26.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form