Advertisement No: E-II/06/2017 (E)
Hauz Khas, New Delhi–110016
IIT Delhi invites Applications for the post of 64 Junior Assistant, Security Inspector & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 30 January 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
IIT Delhi Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 33 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2000/-
2.Post Name: Project Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 07 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2800/-
- Candidates should read carefully the requisite minimum essential qualifications, age and eligibility, experience criteria etc. laid down in the advertisement before applying for this post. Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the candidate in the online application form, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected.
- Application once submitted cannot be altered / resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/ particular entered by the candidate in the Online Application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully. Therefore, please keep all data/ details ready before you start filling up the Application Online.
- Good knowledge of Computer applications (on word processing, spreadsheet, presentations software etc. and OS like MS-Windows, LINUX etc.) will be a distinct plus.
- In addition to the Pay Band / Grade Pay as above, the posts carry the usual allowances at par with those admissible under IIT Delhi rules in the corresponding Pay Scale.
- The minimum qualifying marks for Written & Trade Test/ Computer Test will be 60 % (Relaxation / Concession to SC/ST/OBC candidates may be given as per GOI’s rules). Only the candidates who will qualify the Written Test will be called for Trade Test/ Computer Test of the selection process. However, actual selection shall depend on the merit over and above this minimum level as determined by the respective Selection Committee(s).
- Mentioned age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates. The candidates applying against these reserved posts are required to attach the attested copies of relevant certificates including ‘Caste Certificate’ issued from the concerned Competent Authorities in the proforma as prescribed by the Government of India. The Institute follows the central list in the case of OBC’s.
- For employees of IITs who are educationally qualified can be considered for direct recruitment upto a maximum of 50 years of age for these posts.
- The Institute reserves the right to select any candidate on contractual basis, if the selection committee recommends so with such benefits which are similar to regular appointments. The appointments on contract basis shall be made initially for a period of 03 years which are extendable on year-to-year basis, maximum upto period of 05 years. The regularization or otherwise of the concerned incumbent may be considered based on their performance by a Committee, on satisfactory services rendered by them.
- Fee of Rs.50/- (Rupees fifty only) has to be paid through SBI I-Collect against the Advertisement number E-II/06/2017 (E) the link for which is provided inside the portal. Once the fee is submitted through SBI I-Collect the candidates are requested to enter the I-Collect reference number, payment date and amount in the IIT Delhi recruitment portal. Then only the system would allow the candidate to do final submit. The fee once paid will not be refunded or re-adjusted under any circumstances. No fee is required for SC/ST & PwD category.
- The relaxations and concessions for Physically Handicapped will be as per current Central Govt. Orders. The candidates of any category (UR/SC/ST/OBC) if they belong to PwD category, they must indicate the same in the application form (online) and a printout of the application must be submitted with signature and relevant documents.
How to Apply IIT Delhi Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.iitd.ac.in from 13.01.2018 to 30.01.2018 & print out send to the Recruitment Cell, Room No. 207/C-7, Adjoining to Dy. Director (Ops)’s Office, IIT Delhi, Hauz-Khas, New Delhi-110016 on or before 07.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Application form: 13.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Application form: 30.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy: 07.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form