Last Date: 18th February, 2018
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL)
Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase-III, New Delhi-110020
Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL) invites Application for the post of 60 Nursing Sisters, ICU Nurses and OT Nurses on contractual Basis. Apply Online before 18 February 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
ICSIL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Nursing Sisters/Nurses
No. of Vacancy: 60 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.29000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized institution or Matriculation or equivalent with certificate in General Nursing and Midwifery form a recognized institution or equivalent.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Applicants are required to apply ONLINE from 29.01.2018 to 18.02.2018 through the website www.icsil.in (under Careers Section). No
other mode of application will be accepted in any case.
- Applicants after applying “ONLINE” as above, must submit Hard copies of the documents pertaining to Qualification, Experience or any other
document asked for, duly self attested with application Job ID on the envelope within 3 working days after the last date of advertisement, at the
following address.Your “ONLINE” application will not be considered, in case hard copies of relevant documents as above are not received within
the stipulated time as above.
- Address- ICSIL Reception, Desk Officer (Mr. O.P. Yadav) Intelligent Communication Systems India Limited (ICSIL), Administrative Building, 1st Floor, Above Post Office, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase- III New Delhi-110020.
- Candidates will be called for the final interview/interaction, as per requirement of the post through SMS/ E-mail.
- One time Registration fees of Rs. 1000/- (Non-refundable) shall be taken at the time of final Joining.
- The interested applicants are advised to go through the Eligibility Criteria’s carefully and ascertain themselves regarding their eligibility.
- The shortlisted candidates shall be considered for deployment on purely contractual basis in various Departments of Govt. of NCT, Delhi as per the requirement of the Department.
- Final selection of candidates for the panel will be based on the performance in the interview/ interaction and as found eligible as per prescribed criteria. ICSIL does not guarantee deployment of all shortlisted candidates from panel.
- The deployment of the candidates from the panel to any department is subject to his/her suitability in the formal interaction conducted by user
department. The shortlisted candidates will be kept in the panel of ICSIL for deployment in the departments.
- No TA/DA will be provided to candidates for appearing for the Interview/ Interaction/typing test.
- The place of deployment will be Delhi/NCR. Candidates must be willing to travel to any place in Delhi/ NCR as part of their job. They may work on shift/ rotational basis as per department requirement.
- The qualification of the candidates must be from recognized University/ Institution.
- Candidates with last semester result awaited or incomplete degrees are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply ICSIL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply online through website www.icsil.in form 29.01.2018 to 18.02.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 29.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 18.02.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form