Advt. No.: 01/ 76 /CS/MPJNM/2017-18
MP Jal Nigam
Bhopal (Madhya Pradesh)
Madhya Pradesh Jal Nigam Maryadit (MPJNM) invites application for the post of 60 Assistant Engineer & Sub Engineer on contractual basis. Apply Online Before 30 January 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
MPJNM Job Details:
1.Post Name: Assistant Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 16 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.50000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Sub Engineer
No. of Vacancy: 45 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.35000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: B.E/B.Tech (Civil) and must have qualified GATE Exam in any of the last 3 years.
- The Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Candidates working with the Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector, satisfying the eligibility criteria of education and age shall have to produce N.O.C. from their present employer.
- Any dispute arising out of the selection process shall be dealt within the Jurisdiction of MPJNM, Head Quarter i.e. Bhopal.
- The candidates must possess sound health.
- Candidate applying for the post should fill in the address and mobile number correctly. Candidates should check their mail and SMS regularly for future correspondence like result etc. of candidates.
- The list of selected candidates shall be uploaded /conveyed on MPJNM website and through E-mail and offer letter for successful candidates would be sent through speed post/registered AD. MPJNM would not be responsible for not receiving the same in time due to postal delay/mistake.
- The vacancies are tentative and may change at a later date according to the need of MPJNM. MPJNM reserves the right to fill or not to fill any/all of the positions and also to increase or decrease the positions.
- The candidate shall be required to work anywhere in the jurisdiction of MPJNM.
- Age relaxation for ST, SC, OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) of M.P domicile, Widow/Divorcee will be as per government rules.
- The appointment letter to the candidates will be issued on the basis of merit list.
- The successful candidate is required to execute contract for-his/her appointment with MPJNM. The draft agreement shall be uploaded on website in due course.
- The candidates who have a third child born on or after 26.01.2001 are not eligible to apply unless twins are born after first child.
- If any of the information given by the candidate is found incorrect, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of selection and appointment.
- The candidates are required to ensure that no criminal case/enquiry is pending against them & their services have not been terminated on ground of financial/criminal liability. Services of Ex-Govt. employee, should not have been terminated or they should not have been compulsory retired from service. An affidavit in the matter shall be produced by the candidate at the time of signing of contract.
How to Apply MPJNM Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.mpjalnigam.co.in form 10.01.2018 to 30.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 10.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form