Walk-in-Interview- 07th September, 2017
Air India Limited
Air India Engineering Services Limited invites Application for the post of 06 Flight Operations Operator on contract basis in Southern Region.Walk-in-Interview 07 September 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Air India Job Details:
1.Post Name: Flight Operations Operator
No. of Vacancy: 06 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.20000/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Graduate in any discipline (minimum 3 years duration after 10th and 12th std) from a recognized University, with Maths and Physics as subjects in the Higher Secondary Level (12th Standard/Pre-degree).
- The short listed candidates will be considered for engagement on Fixed Term Contract basis (FTC) for a period of five years, at any station within the region, subject to their Medical fitness, prescribed for the position. Selected candidates have to join at the station of engagement then only the appointment will come into force.
- Selected Candidates will have to bear the cost of the Pre-Engagement Medical Examination(s).
- For the selection process, candidates may be required to stay back for a day or two at their own expenses, if required. No reimbursement shall be made in this regard.
- Period of Contract: Fixed Term Contract (FTC) for a period of five years. The Contract could be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management during the validity of the contract, and/or in the event of unsatisfactory performance. The job is transferable to any station in India.
- SC/ST candidates who are provisionally found eligible and allowed to appear for the interview, will be eligible for reimbursement of second class to & fro rail/bus fare by the shortest route as per rules, subject to their residing beyond 80 kms from the venue, and that they are not employed in any Government/ Semi-Government/ Public Sector Undertaking or Autonomous Bodies. Such reimbursement will be subject to receipt of request in the prescribed format and on production of evidence/ ticket to that effect.
- The applicants must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria, as on 1 st September 2017, and that the particulars furnished by them in the application are correct in all respects. At any stage of the Selection Process, if the particulars provided by the applicants in the application or testimonials attached/provided are found incorrect / false, or not meeting with the eligibility criteria prescribed for the post, the candidature is liable to be rejected and, if appointed, services will be terminated, without giving any notice or reasons therefor.
How to Apply Air India Vacancy: Interested candidates may Appear for Interview along with prescribed application form, self- attested copies of all the certificates/ testimonials & recent passport size photo graph at the time of interview.
Venue Of Interview: Air India Community Hall, Air India Staff Housing Colony, Meenambakkam, Chennai-600027
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 07.09.2017 at n 09.00 hours to 11.00 hours
click above to download
the employment notification