IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED
Regd. Office: C-4, District Centre
Saket, New Delhi-110017 (India)
IRCON INTERNATIONAL LIMITED is a premier Schedule “A” infrastructure government company under the Ministry of Railways engaged in the construction of turnkey infrastructure projects in Railways, Highways, Buildings, Power sector, etc. The Company has recorded a turnover of more than 3200 crores in the year 2016- 17. The Company has successfully completed large value Railway and Highway Projects over the years in India
and abroad including Malaysia, Bangladesh, Algeria, Iraq, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Indonesia, Turkey, Nepal, etc., and recently in Sri Lanka.
IRCON Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Engineer (Electrical & S&T)
No. of Vacancy: 32 Posts (Electrical -20 & S&T – 12)
Pay Scale: Rs.28000-80000/-
2.Post Name: Assistant Engineer (Electrical & S&T)
No. of Vacancy: 20 Posts (Electrical – 15 & S&T – 05)
Pay Scale: Rs.40000- 140000/-
- For Junior Engineer: 3 years Full Time Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering from a recognized Institute/University approved by AICTE with not less than 60% marks or equivalent grade.
- For Assistant Engineer: Full time Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics & Comm. Engg. /Electrical & Electronics Engg. / Electronics Engg. from recognized Institute/ University approved by AICTE with not less than 60% Marks or equivalent grade.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLYING:
- Before applying, candidates should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement. The application will be submitted once and hence candidates should keep their documents ready before filling the online application form.
- Eligible candidates have to apply through online mode only. Candidates may visit the ‘HR & Career’ section (& further ‘Regular Employment’ section) of Ircon’s corporate website www.ircon.org. It is advisable that the candidates have a valid e-mail id while applying for the job through online mode in order to facilitate faster communication.
- Candidates should mention percentage in the fields where percentage is required. In case CGPA/OGPA/DGPA is mentioned in marksheets, following criteria may be applied:
- In case where conversion into percentage is not provided by university/institutes: “if university/institute do not have the provision for conversion of CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade into percentage than minimum 6 on 10 point scale will be considered as 60%. On any scale different from 10 point scale the score will be prorated accordingly.
- In case where conversion into percentage is provided by university/institutes: Wherever CGPA/OGPA/CPI/DGPA or letter grade in degree is awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the online application as per norms adopted by concerned university/institute. A certificate to this effect may be obtained by the candidate from the university/institute, which shall be required to be produced at the time of verification.
How to Apply IRCON Vacancy: Interested Candidate may apply Online through the website https://www.ircon.org form 20.12.2017 to 05.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.12.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 05.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form