Advt. No.: IOCL/MKTG/SR/APPR/2017-18
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites Application for the post of 354 Trade Apprentice under the Apprentices Act, 1961 on contract basis at Southern Region. Apply Online before 15 November 2017 extended upto 18 November 2017. Official website is iocl.com – Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
IOCL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Trade Apprentice
No of Vacancy: 354 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.2500/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: Matric with 2(Two) year ITI in relevant Trades OR 3 Years full time B.Sc (Physics, Maths, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry).
- Candidates are advised to carefully read the full advertisement for details of educational qualification and other eligibility criteria before submission of online application on or before 18.11.2017.
- If the application is not submitted in the line with the eligibility criteria, terms & conditions, then the application is liable for rejection.
- The last date for submission of on-line application is 18.11.2017. Candidates are requested to apply sufficiently in advance before the closing date.
- All the candidates are advised to keep the copy of the printout of the online application form for reference as candidates are required to quote their application no. and date of birth for downloading admit cards from our website: www.iocl.com or at (https://www.iocl.comiPeopleCareers/jolaspx).
- Candidates are advised to periodically visit our above website as all future correspondence and latest information with regards to written test/interview shall be only on our website and/or by email/sms-alerts.
- Any corrigendum/addendum etc. or updates with regard to this advertisement shall be made available on our website: www.iocl.com or at (https://www.iocl.comJPeopleCareers/iob.aspx).
- Candidates have to apply for ANY ONE DISCIPLINE CODE ONLY. Candidates applying for more than one discipline Code will not be considered and their applications will be summarily rejected.
- Wherever CGPA/OGPA or Letter Grade is awarded in the ITI /Degree examination, its equivalent aggregate percentage of marks must be indicated in the On-line Application Form as per the norms adopted by University/ Institute.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates and testimonials. In case, it is detected at any stage of engagement or thereafter, that a candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/doctored/false information/certificate/documents or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after engagement if any, his/her engagement is liable to be terminated.
- Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Corporation. All Such engagement will also be subject to all relevant Rules/policies/guidelines of the Corporation.
- The decision of the Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of the management based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability/insufficient number of candidates.
- Applications/Registration which are incomplete or are received in any other mode/form, or not fulfilling the eligibility criteria and/or those received after the last date of submission of on-line applications shall not be considered “Eligible” and treated as “Rejected”. Canvassing of any kind shall disqualify the candidate.
- Mere selection in written examination or interview or empanelment after the selection process shall not confer any right of engagement to the applicants.
- Upon completion of the Apprenticeship period the Corporation shall have no obligation to offer employment to such apprentices NOR can an Apprentice claim right for employment on the grounds of completion of Apprenticeship.
How to Apply IOCL Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.iocl.com form 01.11.2017 to 18.11.2017.
IMPORTANT DATES TO NOTE:
1.DATE OF OPENING OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 01.11.2017
2.LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION OF ONLINE APPLICATION: 18.11.2017
3.WRITTEN TEST WILL BE CONDUCTED AT CHENNAI, HYDERABAD,VIJAYWADA, COCHIN AND BANGALORE ON: 03.12.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form