Advt.No. : IOCL/MKTG/SR/Rec/2018/1-Phase-II
Indian Oil Corporation Limited(IOCL)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites Application for the post of 58 Junior Operator. Apply Online before 16 June 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- Junior Operator
No of post- 25
Pay Scale- 10500-24500/-
2.Name of the post- Junior Operator (Aviation)
No of post- 33
Pay Scale- 10500-24500/-
Junior Operator:- Matric with 2 years ITI in Electronics Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/Electrician/Machinist/ Fitter.
Junior Operator (Aviation):- Higher Secondary (Class XII) with minimum of 45% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates and 40% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved positions with valid Heavy Vehicle Driving License.
- A candidate is aliowed to apply for only one discipline. in case ofreceipt of more than one appiication for more than one discipline. all the applications will be rejected.
- Qualiﬁcation for the purpose of this clause would mean the qualification based on which candidature is offered or considered as claimed by a candidate. Prescribed qualiﬁcation shall be strictly adhered to.
- Candidates should have passed the qualifying examinations as indicated above in regular full time course; The prescribed qualiﬁcation should be from a recognized University.’1nstitute as a regular full time course (inciuding industrial training as part of the course with no break). The required qualiﬁcation acquired through Part—timelCurrespondence/Distance Learning I Open University mode shall render the candidate ineligible.
- A Sandwich Diploma Couxse (with Industrial Training as pan of the course with no break) shall be considered eiigible.
- Regular full time ITI course should be recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
- The criteria for full time regular cburse shall not be insisted upon in case of Ex-Servicemen, provided they possess a requisite equivalent qualiﬁcation that has been acquired during the service period and is recognized by AICTE/MHRD, Govemment of India and have secured the prescribed minimum percentage of marks.
- No claim of possession of a qualiﬁcation equivalent to a prescribed quaJiﬁcation shali be entertained, except for Ex—Serviceman.
- Ex-Servicemen claiming equivalence in quaiiﬁcation shall be required to produce a copy of equivalence certiﬁcate by the concerned Ministry or issued by the authorized person of defence.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualiﬁcations such as BE MBA, CAIICWA, LLB MCA or any such equivalent qualiﬁcation shall not be eligible.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent veriﬁcation] of certiﬁcates/testimonials, etc.
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application:26-05-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:16-06-2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form