Advt. No.: BR/HR/RECTT/OR/2017
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL)
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) invites Application for the post of 58 Junior Engineering Assistant, Junior Quality Control Analyst & Various Vacancy. Apply Online before 20 January 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
IOCL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Engineering Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 49 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.11900-32000/-
2.Post Name: Junior Quality Control Analyst
No. of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.11900-32000/-
- For Junior Engineering Assistant: 3 years Diploma in Chemical/Refinery & Petrochemical Engg. Mechanical or Electrical Or B. Sc. (Maths, Physics, Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry) from a recognized Institute/University.
- For Junior Quality Control Analyst: B.Sc. with Physics, Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry & Mathematics with minimum of 50% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates against reserved/identified for PwBD positions.
- A candidate is allowed to apply for ONLY one discipline/post. In case of receipt of more than one application for more than one discipline, all the applications will be rejected.
- Qualification for the purpose of this clause would mean the qualification based on which candidature is offered or considered claimed by a candidate. Prescribed qualification shall be strictly adhered to.
- The prescribed qualification should be from a recognized University/Institute as a regular full time course (Industrial training as part of the course with no break) with minimum 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and PwBD category candidates against reserved positions) in aggregate. For ITI (Fitter), only Pass class is required.
- A qualification acquired through Part-Time/Correspondence/Distance Learning mode shall render the candidate ineligible.
- A Sandwich Diploma Course (with Industrial Training as part of the course with no break) shall be considered eligible.
- Regular full time ITI (Fitter) course recognized by NCVT/SCVT shall also be considered.
- Qualification of M. Sc. (Chemistry) for the post of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Production) or Jr. Quality Control Analyst-IV shall not be considered as a disqualification. However, percentage requirement shall be applied on graduation level exam only.
- Diploma under recognized lateral entry scheme (Class -XII(Sc)/ITI admitted in 2nd year of Diploma Course) shall also be considered eligible subject to meeting prescribed percentage of marks on the basis of aggregate of 4 semesters in the Diploma course.
- The criteria for full time regular course shall not be insisted upon in case of Ex-Servicemen, provided they possess a requisite EQUIVALENT qualification that has been acquired during the service period and is recognized by AICTE/MHRD, Govt. of India and have secured the prescribed minimum percentage of marks.
- Ex-Servicemen claiming equivalence in qualification shall be required to produce a copy of equivalence certificate by the concerned Ministry.
How to apply:
Online Application form:
- Before applying on-line, a candidate must have an active e-mail ID and mobile number and the same must remain valid for at least one year as all communications to them will take place only through e-mail and SMS alerts.
- All candidates should have the relevant certificates / testimonials / documents / proofs pertaining to age, caste, educational qualifications, post qualification experience, large industry establishment balance sheet, Disability Certificate(where applicable), Discharge Certificate(where applicable) etc. ready before applying online.
- All candidates must have scanned copy of coloured passport size photograph and signature in jpg format (size not exceeding 50kb) ready before applying on-line. The photograph and Signature in digital form will be required to be uploaded.
- Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post may visit the website http://www.iocrefrecruit.in and apply on-line on IOCL website, which will remain open from 06-01-2018 to 20-01-2018. Only online mode of applications will be accepted.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form