Advt. No.: 02/2017/43 to 02/2017/62
Government of Jammu and Kashmir
J&K Services Selection Board
Jammu & Kashmir Services Selection Board (JKSSB) invites Application for the post of 575 Junior Assistant . Apply Online before 11 November 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
JKSSB Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Stenographers
No of Vacancy: 575 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduation from any recognized University with knowledge of type writing having not less than 35 words speed per minute and Six months certificate couse in computer applications fromrecognized Institute.
- Candidates should not submit a printout of the application / fee payment receipt to JKSSB till it is actually sought for some verification/clarification purpose.
- Please note that above procedure is the only valid procedure for applying. No other mode of application or incomplete steps would be accepted and such applications would be rejected.
- The application printout along with the fee payment receipt and required copies of documents should be kept ready for submission if shortlisted for subsequent stage of Selection as per the notified Criteria. Candidate can take printout of application submitted and fee payment receipt from My Account link available in software. Application printout can be taken by selecting Application ID/No and clicking on View Button. Similarly receipt printout can be taken by selecting Application ID/No and clicking on Receipt button available.
- The in-service candidates/contractual employees shall submit print out of filled online application form along with duly filled, signed and stamped certificate given at last paragraph of the application form through proper channel viz., the concerned Head of Department (as defined in the JK Book of Financial Powers). In the event of failure of the candidate to route the application through proper channel, his / her eligibility shall be assessed as if he / she is not an in-service candidate. The Head of Department concerned shall forward the application form of the in-service candidates to the office of the Secretary, Services Selection Board by or before the date of scrutiny of documents after short listing.
- The last date for the submission of online application forms as prescribed above shall be the cutoff date for determining the eligibility to apply for the post. The age limit, however, is determinable with reference to the 1st of January, 2017. Any qualification/ experience acquired after last date of receipt /submission of online application form i.e. 11/11/2017 shall not be taken into account for this purpose. The Caste/other reservation certificates should also hold validity till the last cut off date.
- The prescribed qualifications reflect the bare minimum requirement of the job and mere possession thereof shall not entitle a candidate to be called for different stages of selection process.
- The degrees/ diplomas obtained through distance modes which are in consonance with the Govt. Order No. 252-HE of 2012 dated. 30.05.2012 shall be entertained subject to the terms and conditions mentioned therein.
How to Apply JKSSB Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through JKSSB website www.jkssb.nic.in from 18.10.2017 to 11.11.2017. thereafter link will be disabled.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 18.10.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 11.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form