F. No. A-46/1/SWA-Recruitment/2017
Central Water Commission
Hydrological Observation Circle
Central Water Commission, Gandhinagar
The office of Superintending Engineer, Hydrological Observation Circle, Central Water Commission, Gandhinagar invites Online applications from the eligible candidates for the following Group “C” Non Gazetted posts under Work Charged Establishment.
CWC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Skilled Work Assistant (SWA)
No. of Vacancy: 57 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.1800/-
Educational Qualification: Matriculation or ITI or Equivalent from recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Applications must be submitted only in online mode by clicking on the option “Work-charged Recruitment System” available on CWC Website: www.cwc.gov.in.
- After submitting the online application, the candidates must take print out of the submitted application and sign on all pages. A photograph of the candidate (same photograph as used in the online application) must also be affixed at the given place. SC/ST/OBC and Ex-Servicemen / PWD candidates must have to enclose the relevant certificate issued by competent authority.
- After completing this, the same along with one self-addressed envelope (size 9”x4”) must be sent only by ordinary or registered or speed post superscribing the cover “Application for the post of Skilled Work Assistant in CWC” so as to reach Superintending Engineer, Hydrological Observation Circle, Central Water Commission, 2nd Floor, Narmada Tapi Bhawan, Sector- 10 A, Gandhinagar, PIN – 382010 latest by 08/01/2018.
- Note: In case only online application is submitted and duly signed printout not received by the due date i.e 08/01/2018, the same shall be summarily rejected.
- Candidates already employed in Government / Semi-Government Organizations / Corporations/ Bank etc. need not submit “on line application”. They should submit the application on plain paper, duly typed as per the online format and forward the same along with documents through proper channel, superscribing the Envelope “Through proper Channel” so as to reach this office by due date, i.e. 08/01/2018.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to immediate disqualification of the candidate.
How to Apply CWC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply online through Website www.cwc.gov.in. on or before 29.12.2017. Candidates must submit the print out of application along with one self-addressed envelope send to Superintending Engineer, Hydrological Observation Circle, Central Water Commission, 2m nd Floor, Narmada Tapi Bhawan, Sector- 10 A, Gandhinagar, PIN – 382010 on or before 08.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29.12.2017.
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy: 08.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form