Advt. No.: 05/Sr.Resident/IGIMS/Estt./2017
Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences
Indira Gandhi Institute Of Medical Sciences (IGIMS) invites application for the post of 57 Senior Resident/ Tutor. Walk-in-Interview 21 to 24th August 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
IGIMS Job Details:
1.Post Name: Senior Resident/Tutor
No. of Vacancy: 57 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.35025/- (Per Month)
Educational Qualification: A Medial qualification as included in schedule I & II of MCI Act. or M.C.I. recognized P.G. qualification of MD/ MS in specialization concerned or allied Surgical/ Medical specialty or A postgraduate Medical Degree viz. MD in Emergency Medicine from a recognized University/Institute.
- Application form can be downloaded from our website http:www. igims. org. The cost of application form:
Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) and Rs. 125/- (Rupees One Hundred & Twenty Five) for SC/ST candidate (Non-Refundable) payable to The Director, IGIMS, at Patna, in the form of Demand Draft. Those who downloads the application form, from Institute website, shall have to submit a demand draft of Rs.500/- or Rs.125/- (As Applicable) in favor of Director, IGIMS, payable at Patna.
- Candidates employed in Government/Semi Government Department or any other employer must submit their
application along-with “No Objection Certificate” issued by the employer, at the time of interview, otherwise, they will not be considered for selection. In case of not in employment, candidate must submit in writing that they are neither employed at any organization or nor doing any course anywhere.
- SC/ST candidate must attach their Caste Certificate issued by Circle Officer of respective District/Circle of Bihar along-with application form. EBC-(MBC)/BC candidate must attach their Caste Certificate along-with Certificate of exemption from Creamy Layer duly issued by the Circle Officer of respective District/Circle of Bihar along-with application form, if claimed for reservation.
- Reservation point and relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per rule of Govt. of Bihar. Benefit of
reservation will be given to Bihar State domicile only and the applicant out-side of State of Bihar will not be entitled for the benefit of reservation. Handicapped person/candidate will be given the benefit of reservation as per rule of Govt. of Bihar. Person working in Govt. Institution shall be given relaxation as per rule.
- Number of vacancy, in each department may increase or decrease. Appointment for CTVS, Anaesthesia, Chest & T.B., Dentistry, Forensic Medicine, General Surgery, General Surgery (Emergency), Microbiology, Orthopaedics, Psychiatry, Radiology, Cardiology, Nephrology, Neuro-Surgery, Urology & Ophthalmology Departments, will be purely temporary and subject to Reservation Roster Point/s clearance, from the Health Department, Govt. of Bihar. In case, Reservation Roster Point/s differs, from the advertised Reservation Roster Point, on receipt the same from the Health Department, Bihar, then CANDIDATE HAVE TO QUIT THE POST IMMEDIATLEY”. ”. Also in-case of unavailability of eligible FEMALE candidate (Where applicable) MALE candidate for respective Department, may be considered.
- In addition to Pay + NPA, other allowances will be admissible as per rule.
- The post are non-practicing, Private Practice of any kind, direct or in-direct, including laboratory is strictly
prohibited and if found indulging in such private-practice, appointment of candidate shall be terminated.
- Selected candidate/s have to submit a LEGAL BOND that they will deposit amount equivalent to the amount paid to them at the rate of one month’s emoluments for every year of Sr. Residency programme not completed, on quitting/resigning the Sr. Residency programme, mid-way.
- Stay in campus is compulsory, if accommodation is provided. If not provided, HRA’s admissible as per rule.
- Separate application duly completed in all respect for each department/post should be submitted.
- The Selection Committee’s panel will be valid for 06 (Six) months only.
How to Apply IGIMS Vacancy: Interested candidates may appear for interview along with original documents & experience certificate at the time of Interview.
Important Dates to Remember:
Date of Interview: 21 to 24.08.2017 at 10:30 AM
click above to download
the employment notification