All India Institute Of Medical Sciences(AIIMS)
AIIMS aka All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, Delhi invites application for the post of 551 Nursing Officer.AIIMS Delhi Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official Website is www.aiims.edu
1.Name of the post- Nursing Officer
No of post- 551
Pay Scale- 9300 – 34800/-
Grad Pay- 4600/-
B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/ B.Sc Nursing Or B.Sc (Post-certificate)/Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute or University and registered as Nurse & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council OR Diploma in General Nursing Midwifery from an Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council and Registered as Nurses & Midwife in State/Indian Nursing Council recognized Institute/Board or Council.
- The posts carry usual allowance as admissible to Central Government Servant of similar status stationed at Delhi/New Delhi.
- The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of applications is made available on AIIMS web site www.aiimsexams.org from 13/06/2018 to 12/07/2018 upto 5:00 P.M. No documents including the Registration Slip of on-line application form is required to be sent, however, all the applicants are advised to keep a copy of registration slip with them, alongwith proof of payment for their record.
- The applicants applying in response to this advertisement should satisfy themselves regarding their eligibility for the post applied for. They must be fulfilling all the eligibility criteria as on the closing date of applications, failing which their application will be rejected.
- The On-line Registration will be closed by 05:00 PM on 12/07/2018. The candidature of such applicants who fails to complete the online registration by the stipulated date and time will not be considered and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
- The candidate must ensure that their photo, signature and thumb impression should be clearly visible in preview at the time of filling of application in online mode. If photo/signature/thumb impression image is displayed small or not visible in preview on website, that means photo/signature/thumb impression is not as per the AIIMS prescribed format and in that case, your application will be rejected. So, be careful while uploading your photo, signature and thumb impression. These must be visible clearly on Registration Slip.
- The candidate can pay the prescribed application fee through DEBIT CARD/CREDIT CARD/ NETBANKING. Transaction / Processing fee, if any, as applicable, will be payable to the bank by the candidate.
- Application fee once remitted shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected.
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application:13-06-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:12-07-2018.
Interested and eligible candidates mayan apply Online through the website www.aiimsexams.org form 13.06.2018 to 12.07.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form