Advt. No.: 01/2017
Food Corporation of India
Food Corporation of India (FCI) invites application for the post of 55 Watchmen in its Depots and Offices spread all over the Tamilnadu State. Apply Online before 08 August 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
FCI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Watchmen
No. of Vacancy: 55 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.8100-18070/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed 8th Standard.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
- All the appointments are subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Corporation in-force from time to time.
- The post carries IDA pattern pay scales and usual allowances such as CCA, HRA, Leave Travel facilities etc. The scale carries DA on percentage basis. Gross emoluments would vary depending upon place of posting.
- Other benefits like CPF, Gratuity, Leave Travel Concessions, Leave Encashment, Medical reimbursement, conveyance reimbursement, etc., shall be applicable as per the rules of the Corporation as amended from time to time.
- Employees of the Central / State Govt. / Public Sector Undertakings should upload No Objection Certificate from their employer along with other essential enclosures.
- There will be a written Test for all eligible applicants on 20.08.2017(Sunday). Tests shall be conducted at Ten locations as per point no. 3 above. The location of the test centres are not final and the Management reserves the right to change or cancel any test centre. The applicants should clearly give their preference of examination centres in the online application form.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application should be submitted online through the website www.fcijobportaltn.com.
- Application should be made in online mode only. The last date of applying (online mode) is 08.08.2017. The candidate has to fill all the details online, and upload all relevant documents in support of his/her candidature.
- The online admit card shall be generated on the above website i.e. (www.fcijobportaltn.com), 6 days prior to the date of the written exam. The candidates are advised to carry the print-out of the admit card for attending the exam along wit a original Photo ID Proof.
- The Management reserves the right to change the Date of Examination and the centres and the details of such changes shall be uploaded on the website. The candidates are advised to check the portal for any such changes. There shall be no separate intimation to the candidates.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 17.07.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 08.08.2017
Date of Written Exam: 20.08.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form