Last Date: 28th September, 2017
Apex Bank Assam
The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd invites Application for the post of 55 Probationary Officer & Assistant cum Assistant Cashier in Apex Bank. Apply before 28 September 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Apex Bank Assam Job Details:
1.Post Name: Probationary Officer
No of Vacancy: 20 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.25000/- (Per Month)
2.Post Name: Assistant cum Assistant Cashier
No of Vacancy: 35 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.15000/- (Per Month)
- For Probationary Officer: Post Graduate in any discipline or equivalent degree in MBA, CA, Engineering, MCA, Agriculture etc. and knowledge of computer.
- For Assistant cum Assistant Cashier: Graduate in any discipline.
- The Applicant must be Indian National.
- A candidate may be rejected at any stage if his/ her certificates/ testimonials etc. are not found to be in order or as per Bank’s requirement.
- Application received after the last date of submission will neither be entertained nor returned.
- Candidates will not be admissible for Travelling Allowance (TA) for appearing in the Written Test/ Interview.
How to Apply:
- Candidates complying with the above criteria may apply by downloading the Application form from the Bank’s website www.apexbankassam.com.
- The Application form needs to be filled up in capital letters and duly signed by the Applicant.
- 2(two) copies of recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the application with signature across it.
- Applications must be accompanied by self attested copies of educational qualifications from H.S.L.C. onwards both pass certificate & marksheets, experience certificate, Age certificate and other qualifications etc.
- Application forms accompanied by necessary enclosures have to be sent by Registered / Speed Post/ Hand Delivery only in a sealed envelop superscribed with “Post applied for (Name of the Post)” to the following address:
The Managing Director
The Assam Co-operative Apex Bank Ltd.
H.O., Panbazar, H.B. Road,
Guwahati-781001, Kamrup (M), Assam
- Selected candidates will be required to produce a valid discharge certificate from the present employer before joining the service (In case of in-service candidates).
Important Dates: The Application must reach the Office of the Managing Director of the Bank by 5.00 P.M. on 28.09.2017.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form