Advt No : 01/2018
Bankura District Court(eCourts)
Bankura District Court, West Bengal and Dindigul District Court, Tamil Nadu invites application for the post of 55 Group D, LDC, Steno, Process Server & Various Vacancy 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
1.Name of the post- English Stenographer Grade III
No of post- 09
Pay Scale- Rs. 7,100 – 37,600/-
Grad Pay- Rs. 3,900/-
2.Name of the post- Lower Division Clerk
No of post- 14
Pay Scale- Rs. 5,400 – 25,200/-
Grad Pay- Rs. 2,600/-
3.Name of the post- Process Server
No of post- 06
Pay Scale- Rs. 5,400 – 25,200/-
Grad Pay- Rs. 2,300/-
4.Name of the post- Group D (Peon/ Night Guard/ Farash)
No of post- 26
Pay Scale- Rs. 4,900 – 16,200
Grad Pay- Rs. 1,700/-
English Stenographer Grade III & Lower Division Clerk:- Passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognized Board and must possess at least a Certificate in Computer Training from recognized Institution and a satisfactory fingering speed in computer operation. Moreover, for Stenographer Grade III, a minimum speed @ 80 w.p.m. in Shorthand and typing speed @ 30 w.p.m. is required.
Process Server:- Passed Madhyamik or equivalent examination from any recognised Board.
Group D (Peon/ Night Guard/ Farash):- Passed Class- VIII from any recognized School or recognized Madrasa or any other recognized equivalent Institution.
Terms & Conditions:
- This Authority shall have the discretion to fix qualifying marks in any or all of the tests for different categories of posts mentioned above, and to relax such marks in respect of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, OBC(A) & OBC(B), E.C., if deemed necessary.
- In case of non-availability of a suitable Exempted Category Candidate belonging to SC, ST, OBC-A and OBC-B for any of such reserved point according to 100-Point Roster, the said vacancy shall be filled up by a non-Exempted Category Candidate belonging to SC, ST, OBC-A and OBC-B, as the case may be. Caste Certificates need to be produced at the time of physical document verification.
- The benefits of reservation of vacancies and age concession for SC, ST & OBC candidates are admissible only to SC, ST & OBC candidates of West Bengal only. SC/ ST/ OBC candidates belonging to States other than West Bengal will be treated as General Candidate. Such benefits are also admissible to all candidates with disabilities of 40% and above.
- No claim for being a member of SC, ST and OBC or a Person with Disability or a Meritorious Sportsperson or Exempted Category (E.C.) will be entertained any time after submission of the application.
- Particulars and Certificates required: A candidate claiming to be SC, ST, OBC (A), OBC (B), Physically Handicapped, Exempted Category or Meritorious Sportsperson must have a certificate in support of his/her claim from a Competent Authority as specified below :-
- For S.C, S.T & OBC (A), OBC (B) candidates [ vide the W.B.S.Cs & S.Ts (Identification) Act, 1994 and S.Cs & T.W Department order no. 261-TW/EC/MR-103/94 dated 06.04.95]:-
- In the district, the Sub-Divisional Officer of the Sub-Division concerned, and In Kolkata, the District Magistrate, South 24 Parganas or such Additional District Magistrate, South 24 Parganas, as may be authorized by the District Magistrate, South 24 Parganas, on his behalf.
- For Physically Handicapped candidates/ Persons with Disabilities [vide West Bengal Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Rules, 1999.]:- A medical Board constituted at Government Medical College Hospitals, District Hospitals and Sub-divisional Hospitals. The disabled Persons should have physical disability of 40% and above.
Starting Date for Submission Of Online Application:14-05-2018.
Last Date for Submission Of Online Application:15-06-2018.
Interested candidates may apply online at Bankura District Court’s website (http://myexamapplication.in/bankuracourt/inputs/bcinstruction.aspx) from 14 May 2018 to 15 Jun 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form