Advt No.: 53/2017
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC)
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) invites 5415 Secondary Grade Teacher in School Education Department. Apply Online before 30 November 2017. Qualification / eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
TSPSC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Secondary Grade Teacher
No. of Vacancy: 5415 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.21230 -63010/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates Must have passed Intermediate/Senior Secondary (or its equivalent ) as recognized by the board of Intermediate Telangana with atleast 50 % marks and pass in 2 year Diploma in elementary education/4 year Bachelor in elementary education and pass in paper I of Telangana State Teacher Eligibility Test/Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test/Central Teacher Eligibility Test.
GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES:
- Candidates are directed to follow the Commission’s Website (www.tspsc.gov.in) regularly to Know the latest developments regarding the Recruitment, dates of Examination, calling of candidates for verification of Certificates/ Interviews/ Results etc.
- The candidates must note that his/her admission to the examination is strictly provisional. The mere fact that an Admission to the examination does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the Commission as true and correct. The candidates have to be found suitable after verification of original certificates; and other eligibility criteria. The Applicants have to upload his/her scanned recent colour passport photo and signature to the Application Form. Failure to produce the same photograph, if required, at the time of interview/ verification, may lead to disqualification. Hence the candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete.
- The candidates are not allowed to bring any Electronic devices such as mobile / cellphones, Calculators, tablets, iPad, Bluetooth, pagers, watches to examination centre. Loaning and interchanging of articles among the candidates is not permitted in the examination hall and any form of malpractice will not be permitted in the exam hall.
- The candidates are expected to behave in orderly and disciplined manner while writing the examination. If any candidate takes away Answer Sheet of OMR based examination, the candidature will be rejected and in case of impersonation/ disorder/ rowdy behaviour during Examination, necessary F.I.R. for this incident will be lodged with concerned Police Station, apart from disqualifying his / her candidature.
- Candidates trying to use unfair means shall be disqualified from the selection. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from the candidates.
- The Penal Provisions of Act 25/97 published in the A.P. Gazette No. 35, Part-IV.B Extraordinary dated: 21/08/1997 shall be invoked if malpractice and unfair means are noticed at any stage of the Examination.
How to Apply TSPSC Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.tspsc.gov.in from 30.10.2017 to 30.11.2017. Before applying for the posts, candidates shall register themselves as per the One Time Registration (OTR) through the Official Website of TSPSC.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.10.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 30.11.2017
Date of Computer Based Test: 2nd week of February 2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form