No. 12/ SSB / DD/ DNH/ 2017 -18/71
UT Administration of Daman & Diu
Office of the Member Secretary,
Staff Selection Board (SSB)
Moti Daman-Daman 396220
Staff Selection Board (SSB), Daman & Diu invites application for the posts of 54 Staff Nurse & Para Medical Worker. Apply online before 02 January 2018. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
Daman & Diu Job Details:
1.Post Name: Staff Nurse
No. of Vacancy: 52 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4600/-
2.Post Name: Para Medical Worker
No. of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs.2400/-
- For Staff Nurse: Higher Secondary or equivalent, General Nursing and Midwifery must be registered with the Nursing Council.
- For Para Medical Worker: HSSC with completion of Multi Purpose Health Worker course from a recognized institution.
Instructions for the candidates:
- Online applications may be filled on daman.nic.in/oias by paying a fee of Rs. 100/-latest 02/01/2018, 2017.
- The link for filling up the application form will be activated from 01/12/2017 at official website daman.nic.in/ojas for above advertised vacancies. The closing date for the applications will be 02/01/2018.
- The detailed instructions are available on daman.nic.in/ojas.
- Earlier advertisement vide the advertisement dated 23/11/2015 for the post of Staff Nurse and the advertisement dated 10/03/2016 for the post of Para Medical Worker (PMW), stands cancelled and candidate should apply again afresh.
- The posts earlier Advertised by the Director Medical Health Services, Daman vide the advertisement dated 23/11/2015 for the post of Staff Nurse and the advertisement dated 10/03/2016 for the post of Para Medical Worker (PMW), shall be treated as cancelled and the candidates should apply again afresh.
- Online applications successfully filled through the website daman.nic.in/oias within the stipulated time limit shall only be considered. The candidates are advised to fill their active e-mail address and mobile number in the online application as all the correspondence will be made by the Board through email and /or SMS.
- The candidates should submit applications within the stipulated time limit.
- Applicant having domicile of Daman & Diu shall be given weightage, subject to him / her producing Domicile Certificate issued by the Mamlatdar, Daman & Diu.
- The selection will be made on the basis of Written test/computer bases examination only.
- There will be 80 questions in the written examination/computer based examination carrying 01 Mark each. There will be negative marking. For each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted. 33% will be the passing cut — off in the written examination. The Merit List will be prepared from 100 marks i.e. 80 marks of Written Examination and 20 marks of Domicile of Daman & Diu. The written examination will be Computer based. The marks for preparation of Merit List will be awarded only for Written Examination and Domicile. No other marks will be awarded. 20 marks for domicile will be added for only those candidates who secure minimum 33% in written/computer based examination.
How to Apply Daman & Diu Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply online Through Website www.daman.nic.in from 01.12.2017 to 02.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 01.12.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 02.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form