GOVERNMENT OF ASSAM
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF ELEMENTARY EDUCATION, ASSAM
In view to support, strengthen and improve the quality of Elementary Education in the state of Assam in compliance with the Right to Education Act, 2009 and subject to
approval of the Post-Based Roster Register from the WPT & BC Department, Personnel Department and subject to approval of the vacant posts from Finance (SIU) Department, online applications are hereby invited from the eligible candidates, who are Citizens of India as defined in Article 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for filling up of 5393 Nos. of regular vacant posts of teachers in Lower Primary Schools under the Directorate of Elementary Education, Assam. The category wise number of vacancies are likely to be increased or decreased.
This has the approval of the Education Department, Govt. of Assam vide letter No. PMA.160/2018/15 dated 11/03/2018.
The district-wise and category-wise break-up of vacancies are shown below:
1.Name of the post- Lower Primary Teachers
No of post- 5393
Pay Scale- Rs.14000-49000/-
- After successful submission of the online form, candidates shall take a print out of the form and submit the same along-with self-attested copies of mark-sheets and
certificates in support of educational qualification, caste, disability, TET, DElEd and co-curricular activities at the time of document verification before the District Level Selection Committee.
- Candidates should be cautious while submitting the online application form as once the online application is submitted against a particular Roll Number of TET
examination, they will not be allowed to submit the online application form for second time.
- After submitting the online application form, the candidates will get a Unique Number against the submitted application and will keep the printout of the unique
Number for all future references.
- Candidates may note that failing to appear before the District Level Selection Committee for Screening/ Verification of documents on the scheduled date and time
will result cancellation of their candidature. No further communication in this regard will be entertained.
- The office will not be responsible for any lapse in submission of online application due to any technical problem.
How to Apply Government of Assam Vacancy:
Interested Candidates may apply Online through the website http://dee.assam.gov.in from 26.03.2018 to 19.04.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form