Advt No : MTS(NI)/DR/1/2018
Nausena Bharti (Indian Navy)
Vishakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh
Indian Navy aka Nausena Bharti invites applications for the post of 247 MTS, Engineer, Group C Vacancy 2018. Indian Navy Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…Official Website is www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Name of the post – Multi Tasking Staff (Non-Industrial)
No of post – 53
Pay Scale – Rs 18,000 – 56,900/-
- mentioned in the advertisement. Particulars furnished in the application form should be correct in all respect. In case any false or incorrect information furnished by the applicant is detected at any stage, his/her candidature will be cancelled without prejudice to take legal action against him/her.
- The eligibility with respect to age, educational qualification, experience etc will be determined as on the closing date of receipt of application.
- In case, the candidates working in Central /State Govt etc., fails to produce the NOC when demanded, his /her candidature will not be considered.
- No relaxation in age limit will be provided unless the category is filled appropriately at the relevant column in the application form.
- Competent Authority has the right of cancelling the candidature of any candidate found indulging in any malpractice/unfair means or hiding any material information, misrepresenting facts or canvassing for candidature.Mobiles and other electronic gadgets are banned within the premises of the
examination centres. Possession of such equipment whether in use or in switch off mode, during the examination will be considered as use of unfair means. All such candidates will be liable to be debarred from this examination as well as further examinations.
- Candidates are also requested to check www.indiannavy.nic.in. web site regularly till completion of recruitment for updates/corrigendum and any further instructions.
- The SC/ST candidates should be in possession of a latest copy of caste certificate for claiming age/other relaxation and reservation and produce original certificate on demand (Annexure-VII).In case of OBCs, the candidate is required to produce, on demand, a caste certificate (valid for three financial years) specifying that the candidate does not belong to “Creamy layer. The certificate should be as per format contained in GOI DOP&T OM 36036/2/2013-Estt (Res) dated 13 May 2014 and 36033/1/2013-Estt (Res) dated 27 May 2013 (Annexure-II).
- Meritorious Sports Person applying for the post should submit certificate as per the Annexure IV.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:25-08-2018.
Eligible candidates may send their application in prescribed along with latest passport size colour photograph duly self attested. The envelop must be clearly super scribed on the top as APPLICATION FOR THE POST “—and CATEGORY”–(i.e. SC/ST/OBC/UR) by Registered Post only to the Flag Officer Commanding-in-Chief (for CRC) Headquarters, Eastern Naval Command, Arjun Block, 2nd Floor, Naval Base, Visakhapatnam – 530 014 (Andhra Pradesh) on or before 25 Aug 2018 along with relevant documents.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form