Last Date: 07th December, 2017
Reserve Bank of India
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites application for the post of 526 Office Attendant in various offices of the Bank. Apply Online before 07 December 2017. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
RBI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Office Attendant
No. of Vacancy: 526 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.10940-23700/-
Educational Qualification: Candidate should have passed 10th Standard (S.S.C./Matriculation) from the concerned State/UT and candidate should be a domicile of the State/UT coming under the Regional Jurisdiction of the Recruitment Office to which he/she is applying.
General Rules/ Instructions:
- Candidates can apply for a vacancy existing in one office only and will have to opt for the online test from a
centre within the states/UTs under the regional jurisdiction of that office. For example, candidate applying to Ahmedabad office can opt for center only from the state/UT of Gujarat/Daman and Diu.
- Candidates need not submit /send at any address, application printouts or any certificates or copies thereof at the time of online application. Their candidature will be considered on the strength of the information declared in the application. If at any stage, it is found that any information furnished in the online application is false/ incorrect or if according to RBI, the candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria, his/ her candidature/ appointment is liable to be cancelled/ terminated.
- All educational qualifications should have been obtained from recognized Boards/ institutions in India. If grades are awarded instead of marks, candidates should clearly indicate its numerical equivalent.
- Candidates should satisfy themselves about their eligibility for the post applied for.
- The Bank shall not entertain requests from the candidates seeking advice about their eligibility to apply.
- Candidates already in service of Government/quasi-Government organizations and public sector banks / undertakings will have to produce a “no objection certificate” from their employer, at the time of LPT. However, before appointment in RBI, a proper discharge certificate from the employer will have to be produced.
- Candidates will have to visit RBI website for downloading call letters for online test. Intimation for downloading call letter will also be sent through email/SMS. Once the candidate clicks the relevant link, he/she can access the window for call letter download. The candidate is required to use (i) Registration Number/Roll Number, (ii) Password/Date of Birth for downloading the call letter. Candidate needs to affix recent recognizable photograph on the call letter preferably the same as provided during registration and appear at the test centre with (i) Call Letter (ii) Photo Identity Proof as stipulated in clause (xiv) below and also specified in the call letter and photocopy of the same Photo
Identity Proof as brought in original.
- The candidates will have to appear for the exam at their own cost.
How to Apply RBI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply online through the website http://www.rbi.org.in from 17.11.2017 to 07.12.2017. there after link will be disabled
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 17.11.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 07.12.2017
Online Test (Tentative): December, 2017/ January, 2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form