Last Date: 14th August, 2017
Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited
Office Bijii Nagar Colony,
Nistha Parisar, Govindpura,
The Madhya Pradesh Vidhyut Vitaran Company Ltd Bhopal. is a Successor Company of Madhya Pradesh State Electricity Board, The Company is incorporated to undertake activities of distribution and retail supply of electricity in the geographical area of Bhopal, Narmadapuram. Gwalior and Charnbal commissionaires. The Company intends to recruit Assistant Engineer (Distribution) and Assistant Engineer (IT-Network) JE (D) on regular basis. The category wise vacancy is as under:
MPCZ Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Engineer (Distribution)
No. of Vacancy: 52 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-34800/-
Grade Pay: Rs.4100/-
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have full time regular Diploma in Electrical or Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized University/Institute.
- The Candidates should be an Indian National.
- Candidates working in the Government/Semi-Government/ Public Sector. satisfying the eligibility criteria of education and age shall have to produce N.O.C. from their present employer at the time of failing application form, which they shall not be permitted to appear for the interview.
- The GATE SCORE CARD of 201512016/2017 will only be considered as valid.
- Candidates belonging to PWD category should submit the attested copy of their PWD certificate issued from the Medical board. The percentage of disability should be indicated very clearly in the certificate. Degree of disability should be as per norms fixed by Govt. of M.P. for getting reservation under PWD category i.e. the minimum degree of disability for the post advertised would be 40%. The candidate shall be considered for appointment only against category of disability for which post is reserved. For availing the benefits of PWD Category, candidate must be MP Domicile.
- Company reserves the right to verify document submitted by the applicant. if any of the information given by the applicant is found incorrect, his/her candidature will be cancelled at any stage of selection /appointment and thereafter.
How to Apply MPCZ Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.mpcz.co.in or www.mponline.gov.in from 24.07.2017 to 14.08.2017.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application: 24.07.2017
Last Date For Submission Of Online Application: 14.08.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form