Advt. No: ONGC/SKILLDVLPMNT/1/2018/Ahmedabad
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Invites applications for the post of 506 Apprentices under Apprentices Act 1961/1973 (as amended from time to time) in the various trade/disciplines. Apply Online 03 November 2017. Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
ONGC Job Details:
1.Post Name: Apprentices
No. of Vacancy: 506 Posts
Pay Scale: Not Specified
- The Corporation shall have no obligation to offer regular employment to Apprentices. This Apprenticeship shall not incur any liability on ONGC for providing any job to the Apprentice.
- Latest Caste certificate is to be produced by reserved category candidates in the Performa prescribed by the Govt. and issued by Competent Authority only.
- The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates. Engagement of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Corporation. All such engagement will also be subject to all relevant Rules/policies/guidelines of the Corporation.
- The decision of Management will be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the applications, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full, etc. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
How to apply:
- The candidate may apply for apprenticeship in the trade of their choice as per their eligibility, in Form A appended as Annexure and send it to the following address, superscribing “Apprentice Application” on the upper right corner of the envelop. Applications are to be sent only via speed post/Regd. Post. I/C HR-ER, ONGC Ahmedabad, Avani Bhavan, Chandhkheda, Ahmedabad-380005
- Queries if any, shall be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The candidates can apply from 16.10.2017 to 03.11.2017. The Form A along with requisite attachments has to reach the concerned work centre by 5:00 PM of 03.11.2017.
- Candidates have to apply for any ONE DISCIPLINE ONLY as per their eligibility. If any candidate/ applicant submit application for more than one trade/ discipline then all the applications shall be rejected.
- Candidates possessing higher professional qualifications such as BE/ B.Tech or equivalent, MBA or equivalent or MCA shall NOT be considered. Suppression of information regarding possession or pursuing higher qualification shall render a candidate ineligible for consideration at any stage of selection & termination at any time during engagement, if engaged.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 13.10.2017
Last Date for Submission of Online/Offline Application form: 03.11.2017
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form