Advertisement No. AEES/Ol/2018
ATOMIC ENERGY EDUCATION SOCIETY
Autonomous Body under Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India
Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES)runs 31 Schools/ Junior Colleges located at 15 centres in different parts of India. The medium of instruction is English. AEES invites online applications from Indian citizens for recruitment to the posts of Post Graduate Teachers, Trained Graduate Teachers and Primary Teachers. The Pay and Allowances are generally as per Central Government Rules to the extent adopted by AEES from time to time. Accommodation and Medical facilities are available at most of the centres.The details of vacancies, eligibility criteria, age relaxation, mode of selection etc. are given below..
1.Name of the post-Post Graduate Teacher (PGT)
No of post-08
2.Name of the post-Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
No of post-17
3.Name of the post-Primary Teacher
No of post-25
Educational and Other Qualifications:
Master’s Degree from a recognised University with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA(obtained by conversion to percentage in accordance with the method of conversion of corresponding University/institution’s norms) and B. Ed. degree from a recognised university.
General Information (for all Posts):
- Applications are to be submitted only online. Any other mode of application will not be considered (referJ (i)).
- Candidates who are willingto work anywhere in India should only apply.
- There will be a written examination for all the Online Screened-in applicants. Candidates who have qualified in the written examination (Part-I & II independently) will be called for skill test. Please refer Point F (ii)& (iii) for details.
- Mere passing in the written test does not entitle the candidate to call for the skill test. AEES reserved the right to accept/reject the candidature for skill test. Please refer Point G (i)for details.
- Detailed guidelines for skill test for all the posts will be made available on AEES recruitment portal (aees.mahaonline.gov.in.)and on AEESwebsite (www.aees.gov.in).
- The decision of AEES about eligibility conditions and the mode of selection of the applicants shall be final and binding.Travelling Allowance: Eligible outstation SC/ST candidates will be paid to and from second class train fare or ordinary State Transport bus fare by shortest route, as per Government rules, when called for SkUlTest only.
- The date of determining the eligibilityof all candidates in every respect (i.e. age limit, essential qualification and other criteria etc.) shall be the last date of online submission ofthe application i.e 07/04/2018.
- Qualifications acquired by the candidates should be strictly in accordance with those prescribed in this advertisement. In the cases where the candidate has received letter grades or grade points instead of marks, they should convert the grades obtained, to equivalent marks based on the authentic certificate issued by the concerned Board/University/Institution explaining the method of conversion. This authentic certificate should be furnished by such candidates as and when demanded by AEES.
How to Apply AEES Vacancy:Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.aees.gov.in on or before 07.04.2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form