Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) was incorporated in 1964 under the Indian Companies Act, 1956. BHEL, a Schedule- ‘A’ CPSE, is today the largest engineering enterprise of its kind in India. BHEL caters to the needs of core sectors like Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation (including Railways), Defence, Water and various industries like Petrochemicals, Petroleum, Steel, Cement, Fertilizers etc. It has 17 Manufacturing plants, 8 Service centers and 4 Power Sector regional centers besides a large number of regional offices and project sites spread all over India.
The company has its footprint in more than 82 countries all over the world and has achieved a net turnover of Rs 28,840 Crores in 2016-17.
BHEL offers a challenging and rewarding career to young and dynamic graduates in the disciplines of Mechanical and Electrical Engineering to contribute towards Nation building in the fields of Power, Industry, Transmission, Transportation, Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas, Defence & Water.
BHEL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Engineer Trainees
No. of Vacancy: 50 Posts (Mechanical–30 Posts & Electrical–20 Posts)
Pay Scale: Rs.20600-46500/-
Educational Qualification: Full-Time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or Five year integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree programme in Engineering or Technology in the disciplines of Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a recognized Indian University/ Institute.
- Candidates should be able to furnish their Degree/ Final Year Mark sheets at the time of Interview by 1st July, 2018, whichever is later.
- Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government, Autonomous bodies, PSUs may apply through ‘Proper channel’ or submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of interview from their employer, if they are invited for interview.
- Furnishing of wrong / false information will be a disqualification & BHEL will not be responsible for any consequence of furnishing of such wrong / false information. Candidature is liable to be rejected at any stage during the recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or candidate is not fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The admission of candidates at all stages of selection process will be provisional and is subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of unique acknowledgement number/ Interview call letter to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by BHEL. BHEL takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only once the candidate has been invited for interview.
- Candidates are advised to possess a valid e-mail ID, which is to be entered in the on-line Application Form. They are also advised to retain this e-mail ID active for atleast one year as any important intimation to the candidates shall be provided by BHEL through e-mail. They are further requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication from BHEL in this regard.
How to Apply BHEL Vacancy: Interested candidates may Online through the website http://careers.bhel.in form 12.02.2018 to 12.03.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 12.02.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 12.03.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form