Advertisement No. RT/07/2017
HEAVY ENGINEERING CORPORATION LIMITED
Heavy Engineering Corporation Limited, Ranchi, a Central Govt. Public Sector Enterprise was established in the year 1958. It is one of the largest Engineering Complex in India. It manufactures and supplies capital equipments, machines and renders turnkey Project execution services required for the core sector industries. It has complete manufacturing set up which includes casting & forging, fabrication, machining, assembly and testing- all at one location backed by a strong design- engineering and technology team.
HEC Ltd is growing fast and catering to increasing market demand of its products and services. We invite applications from dedicated and committed
professionals with high degree of initiative and intuitive forward thinking for the following posts:
HECL Job Details:
1.Post Name: Senior Manager (Marketing & HR)
No of Vacancy: 04 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.32900-58000/-
2.Post Name: Addl. GM
No of Vacancy: 01 Post
Pay Scale: Rs.43200-66000/-
- For Senior Manager: Bachelor Degree in Engineering or equivalent from AICTE recognized University/Institute with first class (60% marks) or equivalent CGPA OR Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Personnel Management or Industrial Relations of minimum 2 yrs duration or MBA of minimum 2 yrs duration with specialization in Personnel Management/HR or equivalent from recognized University or AICET/UGC approved course with first class (60% marks) or CGPA equivalent.
- For Addl. GM: Chartered Accountant (CA) Pass /Cost and Works Accountant of India (ICWA) Pass /MBA in Finance with minimum 60% of marks or CGPA equivalent a recognized University/Institute.
- Applicants are advised to check the career section of our website regularly for regular updates.
- In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. HECLTD will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem in submission of online Application.
- Applicants serving in Government / Quasi Govt., Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel or produce “No Objection
Certificate” from their present employer at the time of interview.
- Mere fulfilment of the eligibility criteria will not confer any right on them for engagement and to be called for the interview. Corporation reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standards, to fill or not to fill all or any of the above positions and cancel/restrict/ enlarge/ modify/ alter the recruitment/ selection process without any further notice or assigning any reasons whatsoever.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidature of the candidate.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be Ranchi, Jharkhand.
METHOD OF PROCESSING FEE PAYMENT:
- A link will be provided on the website for payment which would take the candidate to payment portal page only after making the successful registration. The candidate would then follow the instruction as given on the page to complete the payment. The candidate can make payment through Internet banking/ Debit Card (Visa or Masters) / Credit Card (Visa or Masters) / Bank Challan. After making the payment a Payment Slip will be generated on screen and candidates should take the print of that payment slip or save it for further reference.
- Candidate who wish to make the payment later-on should click on the link: “Acknowledgement – For Registered candidates only” given on main
page to: Reprint Registration Slip / to submit the Bank details and generate Registration Slip / To make the Payment of Processing Fee if provisionally Registered. This information will be asked only at ONE time for completing the Application, and after that candidate can generate and take the print of Registration Slip again (if required).
- It is mandatory to fill the payment details in online portal (Payment Collection Reference Number (10 digit alphanumeric reference number
starting with DU) printed on e-receipt & date of deposit) by login again after making the payment. If a candidate fails to submit these details
within due date after making the payment, his/her application shall be treated as incomplete and shall be summarily rejected.
How to Apply HECL Vacancy: Interested candidates may Online through website http://hecltd.com from 08.01.2018 to 28.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Start Date for Submission of Online Application: 08.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 28.01.2018
Last Date for Submission of Application Fee: 30.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form