Advertisement No. 02/2017/NR
Last Date: 29th January, 2018
Airports Authority of India
Regional Headquarter (NR), Operational Offices, Rangpuri
Gurgaon Road, New Delhi-110037
Airports Authority of India (AAI) invites application for the post of 05 Junior Assistant (Office) under SRD for PWDs in AAI Northern Region. Apply before 29 January 2018. Qualification/eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below…
AAI Job Details:
1.Post Name: Junior Assistant (Office)
No. of Vacancy: 05 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs.12500-28500/-
Educational Qualification: Graduation and 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi typing speed on computer.
- Disability of applicants applying against the quota reserved for the physically challenged person should not be less than 40%. Specimen copy of Disability Certificate annexed as Annexed-I to be filled and countersigned by the Medical Superintendent/CMO/Head of Hospital (with seal).
- The candidates whose result for final year examination is awaited are allowed to appear in the written examination for the above posts subject to the condition that they have to produce the final result before appearing in the typing test, if shortlisted.
- The candidate should have the discretion of opting for his own scribe/reader/lab assistant or request the Examination Body for the same.
- 20 minutes Compensatory time per hour of examination shall be given to the persons who are making use of scribe/reader. All the candidates with disability not availing the facility of scribe shall be allowed compensatory time .
- Employee of Government and Public Sector Undertaking may apply after obtaining permission from the concerned office and shall be required to produce “NO Objection Certificate” at the time of selection.
- The written test will be held at Delhi/NCR region. The number of centers can be reduced or increased, depending upon the number of candidates.
- Candidature of the registered candidates is liable to be rejected at any stage of recruitment process or after recruitment or joining if any information provided by the candidates is found false or is not found in conformity with eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
- The Admit cards/call letters to be issued to the candidates are purely provisional. However, in case any ineligible candidate has been issued admit card and has appeared in the written test / typing test or allowed to join AAI, his/her candidature will automatically be treated as cancelled at any stage of the recruitment/service in AAI on grounds of his/her ineligibility.
- AAI reserves the right to modify/alter/restrict/enlarge/cancel the recruitment process, if need to arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reasons thereof. The decision of the Management will be final and no appeal will be entertained.
How to Apply AAI Vacancy: Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copy of relevant documents send to The Regional Executive Director, (NR), Airports Authority of India, Regional Headquarters, Northern Region, Operational Office, Gurgaon Road, New Delhi 110037 on or before 29.01.2018.
Important Dates to Remember:
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 29.01.2018
click above to download
the employment notification