Advt No : CEPTAM-09/STA-B
Defence Research and Development Organization(DRDO)
DRDO aka Defence Research and Development Organization, Recruitment and Assessment Centre (RAC) invites applications for the post of 494 Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ (STA ‘B’). Apply Online before 29 August 2018. DRDO Recruitment Qualification/ eligibility conditions, how to apply & other rules are given below… Official Website is www.drdo.gov.in
Name of the post – Senior Technical Assistant ‘B’ (STA ‘B’)
No of post – 494
Pay Scale – Rs. 50,000/- per month
Bachelor Degree/ Diploma.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Candidates must satisfy themselves, before applying,about their eligibility for the post. Candidates are, therefore, urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per the instructions to avoid rejection later.
- All candidates must apply online through the link available on CEPTAM notice board (https://www.drdo.gov.in/drdo/ceptam/ceptamnoticeboard.html).
- The online application portal will be opened on 04 August 2018 and closed on 29 August 2018 (05:00 PM).
- Firstly, the candidate must register online by filling up the basic details. After registration, the candidate will get a user Id & password (note it down & keep safely), which will be used to login for filling of application.
- Candidates are advised not to wait until last date to submit their applications. CEPTAM will not be responsible, if candidates are not able to submit their applications on time due to last minute heavy rush,network congestion etc.
- The selection process will consist of DRDO entry test in two tiers: Tier-I, Tier-II & preliminary document verification.Tier-I & Tier-II Tests: i) Both the test will be Computer Based Test (CBT). CBT will be conducted in two tiers as described in Table-1
- The CBT will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions only.
- The syllabus of the examinations will be commensurate to essential qualification required for the post.
- The medium for examination will be Hindi or English. Tier-I examination is for screening only.
- Tier-II examination is for provisional selection.
- Marks will be normalized in Tier-I & Tier-II examination as per best practices.
Starting Date for Submission of Application form:04-08-2018.
Last Date for Submission of Application form:29-08-2018.
Interested & Eligible candidates may apply online at DRDO’s website (https://www.drdo.gov.in/) from 04 August 2018 to 29 August 2018.
click above to download
the employment notification
click above to apply
now online or download form